15.Neighbour

Jimin's P.O.V.

Since the schedule finished soon, I left early and went to my house. I live in house alone. Sometimes my dad comes to visit me but that's very rare. Mostly I stay at the dorms with my members. 

I took my phone, wallet and went for a walk in the nearby park. This area is mostly filled with old people, I can go around freely without any disguise. But still I was conscious so I put my black hoodie and went out.

I was jogging around and suddenly I heard some voice that was very familiar to me. I turned to see Min Hye talking with air. I laughed at her actions. But what she was saying made me feel angry all of sudden. She was stood up by my own brother. I went and sat near her.

She didn't even turn to see me. To get her attention I said,

"A ugly girl like you shouldn't cry because it makes you more ugly"

But still she ignored me and started walking in the opposite direction. I ran to her and held her hands and with the force she turned to face me. I slowly moved my hands to her cheeks and looked into her eyes. Suddenly some images flashed into my mind. It was like a dejavu. I shook my thoughts away.

"You look so beautiful today. It's hyung's loss for not seeing you in your beautiful state." I said truly. She looked so beautiful in that state. Her mascara was all over face because of her tears but still she looked pretty. She smiled at my comment. 

Her smile made my heart flutter.

"Smile like that Hye. It suits you and you look so pretty while smiling." I said wanting to see her smile forever.

"Yah then do you saying I look ugly if I don't smile?" She asked me which kinda caught me off guard.

"You didn't know that?" The cocky one in me replied for her question. She tried to hit me but I was fast enough to block that.

"Yahh you arrogant boy" She said and tried to hit me again. But this time I grabbed her hands before she could do that. I put my other hand on her waist and pulled her. Her face was so close to me. My breathe became uneven and solely I could only focus on her lips.

I leaned on to her. But she closed her eyes and pressed her lips into thin line.

I suddenly felt the urge to tease her. I tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered,

"You look like a Panda now" I said giggling. Her eyes shot open in my comment.

"Park Ji..." She was about to say something but I took that chance and sealed her lips with mine.

I could feel she was totally shocked at my action. I moved my lips against her slowly. She suddenly kissed me back which shocked me this time. That moment felt like forever.

It felt perfect. Just her and me. With her by my side, I feel like I could win the whole world. I don't know if she loves me or not but I got the confidence that I could make her love me.

It was me who broke the kiss. I opened my eyes to see her. Her eyes was still closed. She opened her eyes and looked shocked. She pushed me and started to run. I followed her and saw her went into a house. I stood there frozen.

Because her house is next to mine.

How I didn't notice her till this day? That's right. I rarely stay at this house.

I walked back to my house and closed the door and went to my bedroom. I lay there and was thinking about the kiss we shared.

I was never the type to express my feeling this soon. But something in her pull me like a magnet. Then suddenly the images flashed again. I sat up in confusion.

What are those? It was Min Hye but it felt different. What might it be?

I went to my balcony to get some air. I looked at the window opposite to my room. I stood there watched the room light up all of sudden. Two girls came in to the room. One was Min Hye. She closed the room door leaving that other girl out. She was walking back and forth in her room. She disappeared suddenly. She must have went to change her dress, I thought. She came back wearing a tank top and shorts.

I feel like a stalker stalking her. I shook my head and was about to go into my room, she suddenly called my name.

"PARK JIMIN"

I turned around to see her. But she was shouting by herself. She didn't even turn in my direction.

I just laughed and went inside to sleep.

Min Hye's P.O.V.

Park Jimin kissed me.

I was going beyond crazy. I was really angry at him, but I'm more angry at myself. Why did I kiss him back? Ughhhhh..... Why would he kiss me in the first place? Am I some kind of toy to him?

Bella was asking what happened but I didn't say her. What will I say honestly to her? I went for a date with Jinyoung but ended up kissing Jimin? I will deal with her later.

I closed my eyes and went into my dreamland.

This time it was no past or history. It was Jimin and me.

The same scene replayed but in a different location which is covered with colorful flowers.

Without knowing I liked his presence. He came near me and was about to kiss me....

'RINGGGGGGGGGG'

The alarm woke me up.

Why am I having dreams about him? And why am I liking it?

I shook my head and went to fresh up. I was not ready to face Bella yet so I thought of spending time doing yoga. Instead of going to the garden I did in my balcony.

While doing I was looking into the neighbour house.

"Is this house always locked?" I thought and continued my work.

Suddenly a figure stood in the opposite balcony.

"Good Morning Hye" The voice said. I lost my balance and fell hard on the floor.

Park Jimin was standing in the neighbour house balcony.

I was shook.

"What are you doing there Park Jimin?" I asked still not believing my eyes.

"Drinking Coffee" He said showing his cup.

"I'm not asking that, I was asking what are you doing there in that house?" I tried to sound as calm as possible.

"This is my house" He said with a smirk.

"WHAT??" I lost my calm and shouted. He didn't say anything and drank his coffee. I just stood there like a lost child and watched him drinking his coffee. It was like a slow motion scene. His lips slowly sipping the coffee. His lips seem so sexy. Last night scene replayed again.

I blushed at the thought. His voice interrupted me.

"Are you thinking about the kiss we shared last night?" He asked like he saw my thoughts himself. I could feel my whole face heat up.

"Yahh you pervert" I said and ran into my room. I could hear his laughter. What I didn't notice was there was a pair of ears hearing everything we were talking.

And that person came bursting into my room...

Hey my lovelies.... Back with another update. Hope you liked it. Comment your thoughts. Will update soon :) - VJ <3