21. Wake Up!

Min hye's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh, that escalated real quick" Bella said after hearing my story and I just nodded.

"Now it's time for your story" I said and looked at her smirking.

"Nothing happened actually. Everything went the same but he didn't try to bully me today. He was actually in deep thoughts whenever we were together." She said.

"Yah nothing? I was imagining some kind of action scenes. I'm disappointed a little" I said and pouted. She slapped my arm and said,

"Are we filming a movie here? It's reality." She said.

"Yeah you are right." I agreed.

"But what happened with you is a fantasy movie" She said and started laughing.

"That's kinda true since I saw him in my dreams first." I said.

"Oh yeah but what genre is your dream? I think it would be a melodrama. Did your dream has any action sequence?" She said.

"It was a m-melodrama" I said nervously thinking about the scene where I got killed.

"Hye.. Are you alright? You are sweating." She said and wiped my sweat.

"I-I'm okay" I said in a low sound.

"No you are not. What happened?" She asked in concern.

"I hid something from you Bella. I didn't say about my dream completely to you." I said.

"What is it?" She asked calmly.

"I... I was stabbed in m..my dream" I tried to sound not nervous but failed.

She suddenly pulled me into a tight hug and said,

"It's just a dream Hye. It won't happen in real. Don't be scared, we are all here for you. No one will dare to do to my Omma when I'm here" She said like a brave 5 year old child. I suddenly laughed at her cute actions.

"When my daughter is here, I won't be scared." I said and laughed.

We were simply talking and laughing about the things that happened at her work. Someone was throwing stones on my window. I jerked up a little. But I went to see what it was actually.

"JIMIN" I shouted looking at him standing on his balcony.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Is this how you behave with your boyfriend?" He said and pouted. It was too cute to resist.

"Okay okay. What is it?" I asked him softly this time.

"I just want to remind you about the trip tomorrow." He said.

"What you are going on a trip tomorrow?" Bella suddenly appeared from nowhere and scared the hell out of me.

"Aish you scared me" I said holding my heart.

"What are you doing in my girlfriend's room?" Jimin asked Bella.

"You don't need to know that." Bella said and turned to me.

"Are you going on a trip with him?" She asked.

"Hmm Yeah" I said. I don't want to say about Jimin's father without his consent.

"Where are you going?" She asked me. I signaled Jimin to say her and thankfully he said.

"We are going to meet my Dad" He said and I saw him with a surprised expression. I was happy that he trusted my friend.

"Woah Woah... Hye isn't this too fast?" She asked me. I was confused at her question.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Just now you guys started dating and you guys are already meeting parents to get consent for marriage." She said and chuckled. I was shocked first and then felt all shy all of sudden.

"Yah we are just meeting him." I said and slapped her hands shyly. I thought I was the only one who was shy but Jimin was a red tomato. (A/N: Tomato Song by BT21[look up])

"Haha whatever. Don't suddenly come and hand over your invitation. I want to be prepared mentally." She said.

"Yah" I tried to get rid of this embarrassed situation.

"Okay Hye. I'm gonna sleep. You love birds have a great time." She hugged and gave me a kiss on cheek. I saw Jimin in my corner of my eyes, he was actually a little jealous.

"What are you looking at? She is my best friend and then only your girlfriend." She said to Jimin and flipped her hair and went inside.

"Can you move in with me?" Jimin asked in a serious tone that made me choke on my saliva.

"Jimin she is my bestfriend." I said.

"Ugh I don't care.. She just makes me angry." Jimin said while pouting.

"Aigoo my baby is jealous" I said and laughed.

"Stop calling me baby" He said and flipped his hair. That action made him look so hot.

"Oh Daddy!!" I unknowingly said it out loud. He looked at me with wide eyes. I closed my mouth and looked down not able to meet his eyes due to embarrassment. I ran into my room and jumped on my bed.

I slapped my mouth continuously. I should control my tongues at times.

My phone beeped and it was a message from Jimin.

Jimin: Meet me tomorrow morning at 5:00AM.

Me: Why so early?

Jimin: It will take a couple of hours to reach the mansion.

Me: Ohh okay :)

Jimin: Good night Hye - Daddy ;)

I dropped my phone almost at the last message. I put my phone on charge and covered me with blankets.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello" I answered in my sleepy voice.

"Hye you are not up yet?" Jimin shouted from the other side.

"Ahh I forgot to keep my alarm. What time is it?" I asked jolting up from my sleep.

"It's 4:00AM" He said.

"Yah I thought I was late." I said and he just laughed.

"Hehe. Get ready and come soon."

I took a bath and dressed up neatly in a beige dress which my dad presented me on my last birthday. I styled my hair a bit. I touched up a little and put on some lipstick. Even if I'm not interested into makeup I know about some basic things.

I went out of my house with my handbag. There was still 15 minutes to 5:00 Jimin was still not there so without wasting time I went into his house. I know the pass code for his house since he said to me yesterday.

"Jimin" I called him. No answer.

"JIMIN" I shouted. Still no answer.

I went to his room and stood there in shock.

"YAH PARK JIMIN" I shouted.

Hey lovelies!! Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to write a long one next time. Are you enjoying the story till now? Say your thoughts in COMMENTS. Don't forget to VOTE! See you soon in next chapter :) - VJ <3