24. My First Kiss

Amara's P.O.V.

"Are you trying to kill yourself Amara?" He shouted while he held my hands. I turned to look into his direction with my wide eyes.

"H-How y-you know?" I wanted to stand strong in front of him but my stupid brain doesn't listen to me and keeps on making me stutter.

"We can talk about that later but can you cover yourself so that I won't be distracted" He said looking in different direction. I saw myself just to be covered with a thin red cloth which made me feel exposed. I covered myself and went to change.

The whole time it was him running on my mind. I was kind of scared, angry, embarrassed. My mind is a mess of emotions. This time I bought some of my princess clothes to change which I used to wear in Chela. I quickly changed into it and went to face Jimin. Ah how will I be able to face him?

With some fight around my brain, I finally went to meet him. He turned to see me. He looked amazed seeing me.

"You really look beautiful Amara." He said in an astonishing tone.

"Jimin actually..." I tried to explain about my current situation but he stopped me.

"You don't need to explain Amara. I know everything about you. But I'm upset that you didn't trust me" He sighed sadly.

"I trust you Jimin but I was afraid that you will leave me." I tried to explain.

"What if I leave you Amara? The one you love is my hyung right? Why do you even concerned about me?" His words pierced my heart like sharp arrows.

"H-how you know?" I asked.

"That day I was listening to your conversation with my hyung. Leave that, answer my question. Why were you scared that I will leave you?" He said. I couldn't answer. I was flabbergasted.

"T-that I too don't know" I said and put my head down.

"Do you like me Amara?" He asked. I really don't know the answer for that question. Am I denying the reality? Is Jimin the one I really like?

"I will make this easier for you. If you don't want it you can avoid."  He said and took a step closer to me. What is he saying? What should I avoid? While I was confused with the questions he took another step and closed the distance between us. His face was an inch away from me. Our breath collided with each other. Now I understood what he said. Before I could react he closed that one inch gap between us. His lips approached mine with lots of hesitation but once it reached he didn't even hesitate a second to kiss me. He kissed me with lots of passion. I gave in a few seconds and started to reciprocate the kiss. He smiled in the kiss. My hands moved on its own and held his long beautiful hair. After a moment which felt like an century, he broke the kiss and looked directly into my eyes. I blinked twice to make note of the situation I am in. It was my first proper kiss with someone. Two beautiful red roses bloomed in my cheeks to say my inner feelings.

Jimin held my chin and moved it upwards to meet his eyes. The love visible in his eyes made me go weak on his knees. Without any further explanation, I found out my feelings. I was crazily in love with Prince Jimin. His single touch made me feel butterflies all over my body and gave a tingling sensation in my stomach.

"I love you Amara." He breathed out.

"I...I think" I said and he kept his fingers on my wet lips to silence me.

"I got the answer" He said and smiled. He pulled me into a hug and caressed my hair. "Thank you for coming into my life Amara. You made my world more beautiful."