10. Don't meddle

Min Hye's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning and did some Yoga in my garden to keep my mind relaxed. My mind was a total chaos thinking about that dream. I can't leave it as just a dream. Because what I'm seeing in the dream is happening in reality one by one. First the kiss and now Jinyoung and Jimin are brothers. Yesterday when Bella said Namjoon was her husband I was shocked for a second because in the dream she was the wife of Namjoon. But I let that go because she is just fangirling.

I was totally distracted to even see a person standing in front of me.

"Min Hye" Bella shouted to make me look in my surroundings.

"Why are so zoned out in the morning?" She asked. I dragged her to the bench in the garden.

"Bella, Just hear me out. I had a dream" I started and explained her the whole dream and also said what happened in reality too. She sat and listened to me the whole time.

"So you KISSED Park Jimin?" When she asked that I got all my hopes down of having a proper conversation with her.

"Yah just leave it" I said and and got up from the bench.

"Hye okay okay I will listen to it. Don't get angry" She dragged me back to the bench.

"You are saying that the things you saw in the dream is happening to you?" She asked.

"Yeah but it may be just coincidences too" I tried say to myself. I was actually scared. The scene of me dying keeps on repeating in my head. Am I going to die like that?

"It's purely coincidence. In your dreams you said I was married and had two children. See me now I'm still single" She tried to cheer me up. I gave her a small smile.

"Yes you are right. Now let's go and have some breakfast" I said.

"Oh no I'm going to look for some apartments today so I will have breakfast later." She said.

"Okay then have a great time looking for apartments" I said and laughed. She neck-locked me and said,

"Love to tease me right?" She said tightening the grip.

"Yah yah it hurts" I said trying to release from her hold.

"Saved now since I'm busy. Have a great time at work." She said and left.

"Great time yeah sure" I said sarcastically and got ready for my work.

I took the bus and reached the office. And like a miracle I had a very lesser schedule. The work got over by noon. I thought of going for a lunch in some good restaurant. I searched it in phone and found an restaurant in Cheongdam-dong  namely Mingles. It was a fusion restaurant. I took the bus and went to the restaurant. I ordered some dishes and waited.

The the dishes finally arrived which felt like a century but the food was really delicious and extravagant. I was so into the food that I didn't notice a pair of eyes looking at me.

"Hey Min Hye" Suddenly a voice called out to me. I looked up to see Jinyoung smiling brightly at me. I was slightly embarrassed by yesterday's situation.

"Hi Jinyoung" I said and he casually took the seat opposite to me.

"I thought you would call me Jinyoungie" He said and chuckled.

"Jinyoung stop it. I'm already embarrassed by that" I said while looking at my food.

"Ah why? It was cute though" He said making me flutter. He should stop it before I fall for him more.

"By the way, why are you eating alone?" He asked.

"I'm used to it. I most of the times eat alone." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Next time I will accompany you" He said making me choke on the food. 

"Jinyoung your sense of humor improved a lot" I said not making this situation more embarrassing.

"I'm serious" He said and looked at me with serious eyes. I looked elsewhere not meeting his eyes. Since I wanted to avoid this conversation I talked randomly.

"How is Jimin doing?"

Wow Min Hye your randomness is asking about Jimin?

Jinyoung looked at me in shock before answering.

"Why are you asking me that?" He asked which made me confused. Isn't Jimin his brother?

"Isn't Jimin your brother?" I asked him with a confused expression. He was utterly shocked this time.

"How did you know that?" 

"Jimin said me" I said.

"You both must be really close then. Only the people close to us know about us" He said. Then why did Jimin say that to me?

"Anyway I have to go now. Bye see you later" He said and left the restaurant in a second.

My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller id.

"Hello. This is Min Hye. Who is this?" I asked.

"Yah Min Hye what did you say to Jinyoung?" The person on the other line growled. I looked at the caller id and saw it was Jimin.

"I said I know about you two" I said.

"Where are you?" He asked in a scary tone. I said my address and he abruptly cut my call after that.

I payed the bill and exited the restaurant. Suddenly a hand gripped on my wrist and pulled me to the nearby alleyway.

"Let go! Let go of my hand" I struggled in his grip. He lowered his face mask and met my eyes and our faces were inches apart.

"What the hell did you say to Jinyoung?" He asked again.

"What happened to you? Why are you behaving like this?" I asked looking him directly into him.

"Why did you ask about me to Jinyoung?" He asked.

"Isn't that normal to ask about their brothers?" I said.

"No it isn't. We are not normal brothers like you think. So don't meddle into our personal life." He said. It hurted a bit. No it hurted a lot.

"Then why did you say that he is your brother? It would have been better if you didn't say to me r-right" My voice breaked at the end.

"You are right. I regret saying that to you now" He said and left that place.

What did I do wrong to make him this angry? How will I know what is happening in his family? He should've said me to maintain this a secret. He didn't do that and taking his anger on me.

I too have feelings.

The tears I held for long left my eyes finally. Jimin who the hell are you to play with my feelings like this?

Helloooo everyone...... Back with another chapter. Did you like it? Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. See you guys in next chapter :) - VJ <3