22. I'm Sorry

Min Hye's P.O.V.

"YAH PARK JIMIN" I shouted watching him in shock. He was still sleeping with his blankets on.

"Wake up Idiot" I said and hovered over him. I took a pillow and started throwing on him.

"Ughhhhh.... You are so heavy" He whined.

"Wake up Park Jimin. It's already 4:50AM" I shouted in his ears and tried to take his blankets. He suddenly pulled me towards him which made me lose my balance and fall on him completely.

He gazed into my eyes deeply. For a moment the world stopped. I forgot how to breathe since his eyes was too suffocating in a good way. I was afraid that my rapid heartbeats will be audible to him.

He tucked my hair behind my ears and caressed my cheeks softy,

"You are so beautiful." He uttered with his beautiful husky voice. My cheeks turned crimson at his comment. He slowly made his move towards my lips and captured it while I was still in gaze. He devoured my lips as it would be his last kiss. I gave in to him and he moved his lips in a rhythm. I moved away from him gasping for lack of breath.

"What a nice way to start our day." He smirked looking into my eyes. I got off from his bed in a span of a second due to the heat spreading around us. He also got up eventually.

"Wait for me, I will get ready in five minutes." Jimin said and went to take his clothes from his wardrobe.

"Are you gonna wait for me here?" He asked in a seductive tone.

"Huh?" I was still in amazement over what happened a few moments before.

"I don't mind but don't faint when I come out with just towel hanging on my waist." He said which made my eyes grow large in surprise. Without any comment I dashed out of his room and went directly to his kitchen to have some water.

I cool down a little drinking water. Those scenes kept on replaying in my head though. He soon came down with a normal jeans and a white shirt. He looked so cool even in those normal attire. I stood there staring at him.

"I know I'm cool and I wanted to look more cool but these are the only decent clothes I had in this house." He chuckled. How can someone be so cocky and cute at the same time?

"Let's go" He took his car keys and grabbed me towards his car. He opened the car door for me and he started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him looking at the lonely streets.

"Busan" He replied. I almost turned immediately towards him and asked,

"What?"

"Yeah our mansion is situated in Busan" He replied cooly.

"So your native is Busan?" I asked him in astonishment. He nodded.

"You almost know everything about my family and I don't know a single thing about yours" He pouted.

"There is nothing to say about my family. I have a brother and father who lives with me" I said almost boringly.

"Your Mom" He asked. Thoughts about my mom surrounded my mind and made me sad. I really miss her so badly. Jimin noticed my expressions and said,

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't know.." Before he could continue I finished his sentence.

"She is alive. It's just I miss her a lot." I said.