13. Why are you a girl?

918 A.D in Sillo...

Author's P.O.V.

The friendship between Amara and Prince Jimin started to blossom. Jimin invited Amara to his palace and she taught him the archery skills to him. Prince Jinyoung sometimes join their conversations, Amara will become all shy at that time. Even though she is dressed as a boy the girl inside her took a like for the older prince. Also the Prince Jinyoung seems to be interested in Amara and he blames himself most of the time to like a boy.

One day Jimin and Amara were playing around and Amara ended up in a mud pit. 

Jimin laughed seeing Amara covered with mud.

"Channie you looks so funny" He said and laughed.

"Yah Jimin It's all because of you" She yelled.

"Go and take a bath in the bathhouse. I will send someone to bring some clothes for you" Jimin said and showed the way to her.

She followed his way and reached the bath house. She sat in the tub and slowly scrubbed the dirt. The clothes were kept in the shelves. She dried herself and put on the clothes one by one. She was covering her upper body that's when someone barged into the bathhouse.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were inside" Jinyoung said and turned.

"I-It's okay" She said covering her upper body even though it's already covered it was easily visible that she was a girl.

"I will wait outside" He said and exited the bathhouse.

She sighed in relief and started to dress up. When she came out, Jinyoung dragged her to some secluded place.

"Say" He said.

"W-what to say Prince Jinyoung?" She gulped.

"There is no need to act innocent. I saw everything. Why are you a girl?" He asked. That's when she knows she is doomed.

"I'm a girl because I'm a born a girl" She said.

"You think I don't know that. I want to know why you acted as a boy and  deceived us?" He said with a slight hurt visible in his eyes.

"I didn't want to deceive you guys. I had my reasons" She said trying to maintain her composure.

"Would you care to explain?" Jinyoung said almost harshly. She said everything. From her being a princess to the arrival in Sillo. She also said why she was acting as a boy. She kept the details about Jimin coming into her dream a secret for herself. 

After the whole story a small smile came into Prince Jinyoung's face.

"Thank you Amara for trusting me and saying your story to me" He said and smiled brightly.

"You are not going to kick me out from here?" She asked in shock.

"Yah why will I do that? I'm not a evil Prince." He said making her smile.

"Thank you so much Prince Jinyoung. But can you please keep this secret to yourself?" She requested him.

"You secret is buried inside deeply in my heart." He said and they both walked towards the palace. They didn't know even trees and walls have ears.

While on the way, Jinyoung started the talk,

"I'm happy that you are a girl" He said making Amara turning to him in surprise.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I thought I'm love with a boy this whole time" He said.