6.A Dream?

Amara's P.O.V.

I squinted my eyes clearly to see what was in front of me.

It was a sharp shining metal. It was a sword. All I could see that the sword was aimed towards someone. I turned to see that person. He was fighting the soldiers and didn't seem to notice this attack. My eyes grew wide when I saw the person.

It was Prince Jimin.

My body acted before me and I went in between the sword and Jimin. And the sharp metal attacked my stomach. I shut my eyes and screamed in pain. Jimin turned to see me in this horrendous condition. I was falling back due to the pain but a soft pair of hands held me.

"Amara!! Amara!! Open your eyes!!" Jimin shouted in my ears but I heard it far away.

Am I dying?

Suddenly a bright ray of light appeared in front of me. I opened my eyes to see Prince Jimin with tear welled up eyes.

"Ji-Jimin" I barely whispered. He bend down closer to me.

"Amara" he cried.

"Jiminie Saranghae" I said.

"I love you too Amara. I can't let our love story end here like this. My love for you will last forever. So don't you dare to die. I will save you and protect you forever." He said with a stern look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jimin" with that my eye lids became heavier and I smiled at my Jimin for one last time.

Unknown P.O.V.

Am I dead now?

'Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg'

I woke up to the sound of alarm bursting in my room.

So you are saying this is all dream? I asked to myself.

It felt so real and I could feel the pain I had when I was stabbed. I look at my surroundings to see this is all a weird dream which felt so real. Also the characters in the dream were in my real life too but except that Prince Jimin. Who is he?

Ofcourse it's a Dream. You live in 21st century.

I rub my eyes and turn to the clock to see the time.

8.00 AM

Oh my god. I'm late for work. I took a quick shower and put on my same boring formal clothes and got ready to go to work. Since I was late I took a taxi and headed to my office.

Since I can breathe now, I will give a small intro about myself.

I'm Ahn Min Hye. I'm 24 years old and I work as a PD in KBS. I have a younger brother Ahn Min Hyun. He is doing his Master Degree. I live with my father and brother. My parents are divorced but I don't know why. Maybe because of the cultural differences between them. Yes it was a love marriage. My mom belongs to a orthodox family in India and my dad is from South Korea. They got separated when me and my brother was very young. I still go visit her in India whenever I get free time.

I have a friend named Wang Jackson. We studied in high school together. I did my schooling and college in Hong Kong since my dad used to work there. We still get in touch most of the times. He is now in a popular boy band group named GOT7. Also I have a little crush on one of his group member named Jinyoung. I never dared to talk to him though except saying hi.

I think I have said everything about me. Oh yeah you might wonder how I look like. I think I look beautiful. Just kidding. I'm not too short nor too long. I got my looks and body from my mother so I got some beautiful face and curves which attracts men. I also have a long black hair.

Today I was in charge of some idol interview show. Since I was new to South Korea I was not well versed with all the idol groups. I only knew few like GOT7, Bigbang and Superjunior. I should start learning about the groups if I don't want to look like a fool in front of them.

I went inside and greeted the Senior PDs. I got today's schedule from my assistant. I read it out loud.

"Meet BTS and explain about the interview" It was written.

I turned to my assistant and was about to ask who was BTS. But I stopped myself.

I went into my cabin to keep my things. I sat on my desk and took out the phone to search about BTS. So many results came up. Wow is this group really that famous? I thought to myself and read some articles about them.

I saw the leader's picture. Kim Namjoon. I knew this guy. He is Jackson's friend. I met him few times but didn't talk. I browsed the pictures of other members and tried to remind their name. A little difficult but learned quickly making some clues.

Handsome face Jin, Gummy Smile Suga, Funny Guy with sunshine smile J-Hope, Bunny Smile Jungkook, Beautiful Face and weird guy V.

I was about to click on the last member Park Jimin. But my assistant called me and said. it was late. I shut my phone and followed him to the studio which was located at the sixth floor

Park Jimin. This name feels so familiar. Before I could think more the elevator opened. I rushed inside the studio and find six people standing before the camera.

I introduced myself to them.

"Hi. I'm Min Hye. Your PD for this interview. Let's do a good job." I said and smiled at them. They smiled back. They look so handsome in person. There was one person missing. I looked at the clock and it was already 9:50AM. Since the interview was live we have to start sharply at 10:00AM.

I lost my patience and asked them.

"Where is your other Team member?" I asked. They looked at each other and the leader answered me.

"There was some wardrobe malfunction with Jimin. So he went to change clothes. He will be here soon." He said. I can't wait anymore so I barged into changing room searching him.

"Jimin-ssi The shooting about to start. Please come with me." I said peeking inside the room. No trace of anyone. I entered the room and searched in every small cabins.

While I was about to leave there was a loud thud. I ran in the direction. I saw someone lying there. I neared him but the bottle lying in the ground me slipped me and made me land on that person's chest.

Why everything happening here feels like a Deja-vu?

I didn't see that person I tried to get up but slipped and my lips landed on that person's lips.

That person widen the eyes in surprise like me. I slowly got up from the embarrassed situation and try to leave the place.

A hand held me before I could escape.

"Are you a Saesang fan? And How dare you kiss this Mighty Park Jimin?" He asked.

My eyes shot up to his direction hearing his voice.

His voice was same as Him. Also he looks exactly like except the short hair.

PRINCE JIMIN.

Hey Guys!!! I'm back with a new chapter and did you like the plot twist? Say your thought about this in the comment section. Will see you guys in the next chapter :) - VJ <3