12.Jealousy

Jinyoung's P.O.V.

I saw Jackson video calling her. I envied him. I want to speak to Min Hye like him but I never get the courage to do that. All of sudden Jackson turned the phone to us. I watched the cute and messy haired Min Hye seeing us shocked. She was really cute and beautiful even in that state.

Bambam said my thoughts out loud. "Noona you are so cute"

I felt a pit of anger in my heart. I never felt this kind of feeling towards members and this is the first time. I shot an anger look towards Bambam. He seems to notice it and shut his mouth. I turned to the screen to see Min Hye. Our eyes met for a mere second. She looked down the next second. She suddenly turn all uncomfortable. Do I make her uncomfortable?

After sometime the call was ended but only her uncomfortable gaze remained in my thoughts. I want to ask her why. But how to ask? I was out of ideas. At that time Jackson shouted something,

"Guys I'm going to dinner with Min Hye. I will comeback to dorm later at night." He said and took his jacket and went.

I followed him and caught up to him at the parking lot.

"Hey Jackson can I also join?" I asked.

"Hmm sure. Get on the car." He said and went to start the vehicle.

We arrived at the restaurant. Jackson parked the car and we went inside.

"Jinyoung you go inside first. It's the last room. I got some urgent work done" He said and ran off to the washroom.

I slowly walked towards the last room. The room lightening was dark and it was hard to see someone's face.

Suddenly a soft pair of hands surrounded my neck and pulled me into a  warm hug. I felt something in the hug. The person suddenly tried to release her hug but my hands automatically wrapped around her waist and tightened the hug. The scent of her hair was so alluring. I was lost in the hug for a second until the lights were turned on.

I glanced at the girl. It was Min Hye. I suddenly felt shy all of sudden and I could see a hint of scarlet shaded cheeks. She walked away from me a little.

"Hye I missed you" Jackson sang and hugged Hye. She hugged back. I couldn't deny the feeling of little jealousy growing inside me.

"Yah it's only been an hour we talked" She said. We sat in the table and I could see two pair of eyes glaring at me. It was a boy who looked a little younger than everyone and there was a girl who looked like a foreigner. Her stare was the scariest. I shook my head and turned to face Hye.

"Still I missed you and who is that special someone?" Jackson asked. Special someone? Is it this boy? Is he her boyfriend?

"It's her see she is sitting in front of you" He turned to see the people sitting in front of him for the first time. He was too involved in conversation with Hye.

"This monkey is the special someone? I expected a lot from you Hye" He said receiving a hard kick from that girl.

"Yah ju-gul-le?" That girl spoke in fluent Korean and made my jaw reach the grounds. It was totally unexpected. (A/N: ju-gul-le means do you want to die?)

"And Hye if you have said that special someone is this Wang, I would have never joined the dinner" That girl said. Their bickering went for some time till Minhye lost her patience and shouted.

"Yah you two stop it. These two boys here are feeling awkward." She said and they finally they stopped their fight.

"Hyunnie this is my bestfriend Jackson who you know already and this is his friend Jinyoung" She introduced us to that so called young boy Hyunnie. That boy just said a small "Hi" to us and turned to stare at the blonde girl.