3. Welcome to Sillo!

Amara's P.O.V.

"Wiheomhae, Dola ka....." He said. I almost drowned in the water. I feel someone me pulling out of water.

"Andwae...." I said.

"AMARA!! AMARA!!" I heard someone calling. I opened my eyes to see Wang sitting in front of me.

"Wang?" I replied.

"What happened to you Amara? It seems like you were having a bad dream." He said and gave me some water to drink.

"It's the same boy. I dreamed about him." I explained my dream to him.

"What he said?" He asked.

"He said something like Wiheomhae, Dola Ka... What it means?" I asked him. Wang narrowed his eyes at what I said.

"He said it's Danger and told you to go back" He said.

When I heard the meaning, I was confused. Because his eyes relayed something else. He wanted me to stay but his words are different.

"Are you thinking of going back Amara?" He asked.

"No but Why are you asking this Wang?" I cross-questioned him. He hesitated to answer the question.

"No I was just simply curious." He replied not seeing me.

"What is it Wang? Spill the beans already" I urged him to say.

"Amara do you think escaping the palace is that easy?" He asked me.

"Even I was suspicious about that. So there is something I don't know. What is it?" I said and stared at him.

"It was King's order." He said.

"WHAT??!!" I shouted at the shocking news. Wang looked around and asked me to calm down.

"The King knows?" I merely whispered.

"Yes it was all King's plan. He wanted to protect you from some prince. He asked me to do a favor and also I said about your dream. He asked me to escort you to Sillo and be with you for few months or even years till the problem is solved. He will send the news once the problem is solved. Then we can go back to Chela." He explained the whole. My mouth formed a O while listening to it.

"And why are you saying this now?"

"Because if I have said to you while in Chela, you would have stayed behind and would want to probably go to war with the King." He said.

"What there is going to be war?" I asked him. I wanted to go and help the King and Prince.

"There was going to be but I think there won't be any war now." He said which utterly confused me.

"What are you trying to say Wang?" I was growing out of patience.

"The war would have happened if you stayed there. That Prince came just for you and King doesn't want to sacrifice you for the country and also doesn't want to sacrifice the country for you. So he made a master plan. Now you are dead in Chela. The false rumor was spread along the country and everyone believes that you are dead. This might make the Prince go back." He said everything.

Now I don't have any way. I can't even go back to my own country. Maybe it's for the best. But something in corner of my heart says that going to Sillo would cause bad to me.

I suddenly remembered the eyes that were pulling me in like a magnet. I should at least find the person where those eyes belong to.

We arrived at the Dongnae(A/N: Today it is known as Busan)

Wang's friend was waiting for us at the port.

He was tall and stongly built. He looked like some soldier. He welcomed us with a warm smile. His dimple was slightly visible which made him more gorgeous.

I shook my head out of these thoughts. He guide us to his house. He had a beautiful wife and two children. They looked so adorable.

Wang and his friend was talking the whole time. I couldn't interpret what they are speaking. It was like an alien land to me. And finally Wang remembered me and introduced to his friend's family.

"This is Amara" Wang said probably in Sillian Language. Since it had my name in it I understood. So I pressed my hands together and gave them a smile. That's how we do it in Chela. But Wang said me to bow. Oh that's how they say hi here? I did what he said and I could see small smile among those people and they bowed back.

Then finally Wang spoke to me in Tamil(my language).

"This is Kim Namjoon and his wife Kim Jeong Shin" He introduced them to me. The names are so difficult to understand. But still I go with the flow. Wang was explaining something to that Kim Namjoon guy. Suddenly he stared at my directions almost popping out his eyes and said,

"Yeoja?" After he said that his wife turned to me with almost the same reaction as him.

"He was shocked after knowing that you are a girl" Wang explained. I was slightly embarrassed at the situation. I removed my turban, fake mustache and beard to show my real self. They were  more shocked now.

"Yeppo" Jeong shin said to me.

"She is saying you are beautiful" Wang explained. I blushed a little and thanked her. After a little talk they made us to stay at their home. Wang said about everything they spoke.

"Amara. I said that you are like my sister and you were an orphan. I also said your relatives abandoned you and had no place to stay, so I brought you with me." He said.

"Wang you lied to them?" I asked him.

"I don't have any other way princess. I can't reveal the truth that you are Chela's Princess. If I had said that then probably we couldn't stay here too. It's for your own good please believe in me." He said and his answer calmed me down.

"Okay I trust you. But how many days are going to stay here?"

"Just for few days Amara till I find a secure place for us to live in" He said.

"I think I should find some job to survive here" I suggested.

"Do you think I will let you do that Amara? Even though you are in different country you are still a princess" He said.

"I can't be like a role model princess and I can't let you suffer alone. So let me work also. This is my order" I said.

"Do you have anything else to say Highness?" He bowed in front of me and said which made me burst into laughter.

"Yeah I have one more thing" I said. He gave me a 'are you serious' look.

"Teach me Sillian." I said and he nodded.

Days went fast. I learned Sillian quicker than I expected. Jeong Shin and me became best friends. She reminds me of Navira. Their children Chan and Hyun were so cute and became attached to me in shorter amount of time.

It was the day we are moving to our new house which Wang found for us.

"Bye Shin-ah. See you soon Channie and Hyunnie. Thank you for letting us stay Namjoon-shi" I said and bowed to them. Suddenly Chan and Hyun came running towards me and hugged me.

"Don't go Aghassi" They cried. I hugged them back and calmed them.

"Aghassi will come back soon" I said to them. (A/N: Agahssi means lady)

We said the final goodbye to them and headed to the new place. After a few hours in riding the horse we found the place. Wang bought those horses.

When I saw the place I was literally shocked. Because the house was situated very far from the city and the people. It is in the Jungle.

Hey my beautiful readers. I finally update which felt like months and years. And sorry for this very late update, I was busy with my best friend's marriage. I will update the next one soon. Comment your thoughts on the chapter. Give your love through votes and comments ;) See you soon in next chapter- VJ <3