19. Bitter Past

Min Hye's P.O.V.

The place we arrived made me facepalm.

It was the next door. Jimin's house.

"Yah this is where you want to take me to date?" I asked him and scoffed.

"Yeah and I can't go outside at this time." He said.

"Why?"

"Did you forget the fact that I'm a World Star?" He said and flipped his hair.

"Oh yeah yeah and I did a good job in not wasting my time on dressing up. So what are we gonna do?" I asked and sat comfortably on his couch.

"We can do anything we want" He smirked and sat on the couch beside me. I moved a little bit due to reflex.

"Ah really? Then...." I said and traced my fingers on his forehead. He got tensed a little then I suddenly grabbed his ears and twisted it.

"Ow Ouch..." He cried.

"No flirting and dirty talks with me" I said and released him.

"Okay Mam" He said and went to the kitchen.

"Yah what do you want to drink?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Anything" I said and looking into the photos that were hanged on the wall.

Everything was a family photo with only one boy who seems like Jimin. Jimin came back with some juices.

"Jimin..." I called him.

"Hmm"

"Why there is only one boy in every photo? Where is Jinyoung?" I asked him.

"He is my half-brother" He said.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah. Hyung was the son of my dad's ex-lover." He explained.

"They were supposed to get marry but My dad's parents made some deal with their partners and arranged his marriage without his consent. Till last he wanted to marry Jinyoung's mom but she disappeared before the wedding and it made my father break down and he agreed to his parents to marry my mom." He paused a little and continued.

"When I was about 10 years old, My dad got to know that Hyung's mom died and he had a child with her. It broke our family. My mom was shocked hearing the news. But still she accepted the fact and took care of Jinyoung. But hyung never liked us. He always distanced himself from us. Then he got a opportunity in JYPE so he left the house and started to stay there. My mom and Dad fight almost everyday and one day my mom left me." His voice cracked at the last.

I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Actually I really love my Hyung but he always avoids me. I started to blame my father for everything and I distanced myself from him more. We rarely talk." He said.

"I was always lonely till i met my members. They made me feel what is family again" He said and smiled.

"Don't you think your father will feel lonely too?" I asked him.

"I don't care about that old man" He said harshly.

"He is your father Jimin. No one is at fault Jimin. You should talk to your father" I said.

"He is the one to leave his lover and married my mom. He is the one who hid the truth to my mom." He argued.

"Do you know the situation what he was in when he married your mother? Or do you know the reason Jinyoung's mother left your father?"  I asked him and he just shook his head.