23. The Past Begins!

Min Hye's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry Hye" He said. Those words punched my heart so hard. I pushed him off from me and stood up to leave from there.

"Listen to me Hye.. Please..." He pleaded. All I want is my alone time. I need to think.

"Please leave me alone Jimin. I need some time to think" I said and went off from that place without even turning back to look at him. I heard him calling me from far. 

I can't go to my dad in the state I'm in. I was so messed up so I just messaged him that I will meet him at the house.

I ran out of that huge mansion only to find myself lost because this mansion was situated in top of the mountain and the only way to get down is using car or walking for miles. There were no taxis even. Why the hell they build this house in this mountain covered in forests? I stomped my feet in frustration. The option I had was walking so I strolled along the mountain roads. 

I should have worn some sneakers. This heels is so uncomfortable and it started to hurt like crazy. I removed my shoes and sat on a rock. The physical pain and mental pain started to flood in me resulting in tears. A car stopped in front of me. I expected Jimin to be in there. I was wrong.

It was that tall guy with golden blonde hair.

"Hey Min Hye-shi" He cheerfully called my name. My lips slightly curved upward hearing his cheerful voice.

"Hey Lucas-shi" I said and bowed.

"Where are you going? Come let me drop you." He offered me a lift in his car.

"It's okay Lucas-shi I can manage." I refused politely.

"How by walking for 40 kilometers?" He said sarcastically and what he meant was right. If I have to walk that much I won't be able to reach Seoul by today. So I accepted his offer and hopped on his car.

"If you don't mind can I ask why are you crying?" He asked while handing me the tissue box.

"It's nothing Lucas-shi" I said to him.

"Just call me Lucas. It feels so weird when you call like that" He said making the mood light.

"Okay Lucas" I said and smiled. The car traveled into a mud road.

"Where are we going Lucas?" I panicked a little.

"On the way I saw a beautiful place here so I thought of bring you here for some peace of mind." He said and stopped in a place where the mind-wrecking view was present before my eyes.

"Wahh this place is so beautiful" I said and looked at the beauty of water falling from a higher altitude. It was a waterfalls. The rainbows that emerged from the water made it look magical. The water that reflected the beautiful skies of Busan. I stood there flabbergasted by the view.

I slowly took steps towards the water and the chillness went towards my spine. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment and all I ached for was Jimin. I should have given him a chance to explain. I was so stupid to run like that. I should go back to the mansion and meet him.

I was about to turn from leaving but a pair of hands pushed me towards the deepest part of the water. I fell deep in the water and was trying to see the light and that's when it strikes my mind that I don't know swimming.

"Someone Please save me!!!" I shouted but my voice dissolved in the water. Slowly my body ran out of oxygen and I blacked out.

Back to 918 A.D.

A small recap:

Prince Jimin and Princess Amara became good friends. She tends to visit to the Palace sometimes. On a day like that, Prince Jinyoung got to know about the truth that HyunChan(Amara) is actually a girl. He was surprised at first then he eventually supported Amara. On the same day, Prince Jinyoung says his feelings to Amara. Prince Jimin got a little suspicious on his Hyung's behavior and he just shrugged it off.

Amara's P.O.V.

I was really overwhelmed while Prince Jinyoung proposed me. I actually like him but it felt strange when hearing that proposal from him. I returned to my house and Wang Jiaer was waiting for me at the door.

"Wang What are you doing outside?" I asked him.

"I was worried a lot Amara. Why are coming this late?" He asked me in concern.

"It's cold, Let's go inside and talk" I dragged him inside the house.

"Aghassi...." Two kids shouted in unison.

"Hyunnie Channie... I missed you guys a lot" I said and hugged them. I saw Namjoon and Jeong Shin in the corner watching us with a sweet smile.

"Jeong Shin-ah I missed you so much" I said and pulled her into a tight hug. I bowed politely at Namjoon.

"Have you had any tea?" I asked. They nodded and turned towards Wang. He is great at welcoming people.

The night went very happily spending time with Namjoon's family. The next morning we ladies went to take a bath. We chit-chatted about our daily lives. Jeong Shin was really shocked to hear about me meeting the princes. She said about her story being a refugee from a country and a evil man took her in Sillo and treated her like some animal. But Namjoon came to her rescue and married her to relieve her from the pain. I cried hearing her story. I always thought she doesn't seem like a people from Sillo but I never thought she would have a painful past. 

To make her feel at ease I teased her a little,

"Namjoon must love you a lot to save you like Prince Charming" I said and which made her blush so much. That story made my respect for Namjoon raise a lot. She is really one lucky girl.

She went back to the house soon and I took some time to enjoy my swim there. There was some horse sound and I turned to look at Prince Jimin who was riding on the horse beautifully. He came to the direction of the waterfalls and got down.

Oh my god. He is coming here. What to do? I can't go like this to the surface and all my clothes are there. There is no way. I should wait till he goes.

He turned in my direction so I went inside the water. I was losing my breath but I can't look up and caught in this embarrassing situation. I tried to swam underwater but due to loss of breath I was starting to drown.

Before I could drown completely, someone came into my rescue and connected their lips with mine. I shocked at this immense touch and opened my eyes to see Jimin. He tried to give his breath to me. I swam and reached the surface and Jimin followed the same.

"Are you trying to kill yourself Amara?" He shouted.

How does he know my real name?

The following chapters contains past story of Prince Jimin and Amara(Min Hye). Get ready to reveal the past with me. Who do you think would have pushed Min Hye into the waters? Is Lucas a good one or evil one? Will Amara accept Prince Jinyoung? How Prince Jimin got to know the truth? Stay tuned to find answer for these questions ;) Will see you guys in next chapter :) - VJ <3