5. Friends?

Jimin's P.O.V.

I found the horse and returned to the Palace with Hyung safely. He gave me a good lesson for being rude with that boy. I know I was rude but this was the first time I was pissed at someone.

That boy what was his name?? Ah Hyun Chan. He really is brave to oppose this Kingdom's Prince. I really liked his braveness but he is annoying as hell. He even stole my first kiss which I kept for my dear future princess.

That boy looked like a boy but his actions, physic felt like a girl. His lips felt so soft while kissing him. Oh my god what am I even thinking? I snapped out those disgraceful thoughts I was having in my mind. To divert myself I went to the library to read some books. Before I could even exit my room Hyung came barging in.

"Jimin-ah come let's go" He said.

"Where Hyung-nim?" I asked him looking at his rush. He slowly moved to my weapon section and took out something.

"To the field to practice sword fight." He said and handed me my sword.

"Hyung not now. I want to go to library." I said.

"You always spend your time in Library. It's good to learn the history but sometimes you should also practice other things if you want to be a great king" He started nagging about me being a king.

"Ah okay okay Let's go practice. That is the only way I could escape from your nagging." I said and started walking. Hyung suddenly pulled my ears and said,

"This is my way of showing love to you my sweet brother." He said and laughs evilly.

"Ow it hurts hyung" I said trying to break free from his hold but he was strong.

"I'm not going to be easy on you today. Remember that" He said and walked away while I was following him silently.

After some hours of practicing and test matches, I won.

"Finally I won Hyung." I said in happiness.

"Yeah you did after losing 99 times" He said laughing.

"But still this is my first win against you Hyung" I smirked in amusement. He smiled at me sweetly.

"Since I won you should grant me a wish hyung" I asked him with my puppy eyes.

"Okay Jimin-ah what do you want?" He asked me.

"Cover for me" I said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I'm going to escape from this Palace for a day so cover for me." I explained him. He stared at me with widen eyes.

"Jimin-ah you can't go out without any protection. You know that too. Then how could you ask me for this wish? Do you want to see the King's anger?" He said.

"I know hyung. Please Just for tomorrow. I will return before dusk." I said. He started to think for a while.

"Please Hyung" I did some aegyo. He laughed and agreed at last. I hugged him tightly and went back to my room.

I'm going to be real free tomorrow. It feels like I gained independence.

I thought to myself and fell asleep. I woke up very early in the morning. I dressed up as a soldier since I can't take risk in this. After that it was easy to escape from the palace with that costume.

Hyung was waiting for me outside with my horse. I already discussed the plan with hyung during night.

"Thank you so much Hyung." I said and hopped on the horse.