8. Jinyoungie

Jimin's P.O.V.

I met this girl today. I won't deny the fact that she did something to my heart in this very first day we met. I can't help but get jealous when she talks or have skin ships with other men. This is the first time I'm having all these feels for a girl. I have dated a few girls when I was in high school but it never felt like this. I think I like her.

When she said she likes my hyung, I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I made a plan to get close to her. I offered help in her unrequited love story. I had a chance with her since my hyung doesn't likes her back. I thought she will deny my help but caught me in surprise when she actually accepted it.

Before going I asked her phone number.

"Hey give me your phone number" I asked. She took out her phone and hesitated a bit. I grabbed the phone from her hand and dialed my number.

I saved the contact in her phone and handed it to her.

"Will see you soon sweetheart" I tapped her cheeks before leaving. She shoved my hands away. I let out a small laugh before joining my members.

While leaving I saw Jinyoung approaching to her. I had a burning sensation inside. I will ask her later about this because hyung won't give me a honest answer.

Min Hye's P.O.V.

Finally this guy left me alone. BTS members were leaving already. I gave a last look to that rude guy. But his eyes are fixated to someone else, I turned my head to see who it was and saw Jinyoung approaching me. Suddenly I felt all nervous.

"Hey Min hye" He said.

"Hey" I said in a voice which you can call as a whisper.

"Would you like to go outside for a coffee? I have some more time before fliming" he asked. Am I dreaming? Is he inviting me for a coffee. Stop your fantasy thoughts and come to earth. I shouted to myself.

"Sure" I said but stopped before following him.

"Let's not go outside. We can get good coffee here in cafeteria" I said. He looked a little upset. It's all your hallucination. Why will we get upset over this fact?

"Hmm Okay"  he said and I guided him to our company's cafeteria.

We got our coffee and found a table to sit. It was so silent and I tried to talk but only air was coming out of my mouth. It looks like I have lost my speaking senses. We were drinking the coffee in silent. I wanted to stare at him but I can't make it so obvious so I looked at eyerywhere except him.

"So Min Hye How you know Jimin?" He asked all out sudden which made me choke on the coffee I was drinking. He took out some tissues and gave me. I wiped my mouth with that.

"Jimin. No I just got to know Jimin today" I said.

"You guys seem so close so I thought you might me friends for a long time" He said looking directly at me. I just smiled and nodded. What should I do then? He asked me something which never in my dreams I thought about it. Even having coffee with him feels like a dream.

Without knowing I have been staring at him for this whole time.

"Am I that handsome that you even forgot to blink your eyes?" He asked. My eyes widen at the sudden comment from him. He started to laugh seeing my face.

"Jinyoungie you are too much" I said without thinking and pouted. Oh my god I called him Jinyoungie. My worst nightmare is happening. It was his time to get shocked at my words.

I gulped the coffee in a single go and got up from the place.

"I'm going back to work. See you later Jinyoungie" I said and closed my mouth and ran for my life.

I said again??? I'm going crazy. I could see him frozen on his place. I gave him a shock that too twice in a row.

I went back to work and got a good scolding from my sunbae for skipping work time. I stood there and listened to him. (A/N: Sunbae means Senior in work)

"Okay now go do your work" He yelled and returned to his place.

Yeah yeah you slouch. First go and do your work properly. I thought I couldn't say it out loud and risk my job.

I went back and followed my today's schedule. It got over early for me. I sighed in relief because I had to pick up my friend from airport. I look at the clock. It's 6:00PM already. The flight arrives at 8:30PM.

I took my bag and walked as soon as possible before any senior could catch me. If I'm caught then it will be overtime for me and I'm exhausted already.

Finally I got into taxi and headed to subway. After an hour travel in Subway I got to the airport. I looked at my watch and it was 7:30PM. I had one hour to spend for myself before flight arrives.

I went into a coffee shop and ordered a mocha latte. I sat there and browsed some songs of BTS and listening to it. Its really good. How did I miss this beautiful music? I was too into music and I never noticed the person in front of me.

When he saw me opening my eyes, he saw me and winked at me. There are so many weird guys in this South Korea. 

I ignored him and started to savor my latte. It was really good.

The person in front of me stood up and that's when I noticed his tremendous height. He moved towards me and bend down to my eye level.

"Make sure to call me" He said and gave me a tissue and went his way.

Oh my goodness. Unbelievable. Who do he think? Is he the King of this Korea? And why in the world would I call a weird person like him.

I stared at the paper. I crushed the paper and throw it in the trash can.

I finished my coffee and went to the Arrival. The flight landed already.

Did I miss her? I stood there and saw the passengers coming out of the airport. She is not there.

"Bboom" someone shouted in my ears. I turned to see my best friend standing there with smile.

"Bella! I missed you" I said and gave her a tight hug.

"I missed you too Hye" She said and hugged me back.

Hey my beautiful readers. Hope you loved this update. See you in the next one :) - VJ <3