17. The Hot Bully

Bella's P.O.V.

My first day at work which I have dreamed for years now.

I was really excited to work with BTS. Even though I love them so much, I need to maintain professionalism. I entered the BigHit building and went to the reception area.

Receptionist gave me my id card and said the directions to the office. I followed her directions and entered the office. It looked like a normal office. I was greeted by the employees there.

"Hey I'm Min Seo" She introduced herself to me.

"Hello I'm Bella" I said.

"So you are the new stylist ?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm the new stylist" I answered politely.

A gorgeous lady in her late twenties arrived in the office. Everyone bowed and said their greetings.Oh she must be in higher post. She even had a room for her. She turned and saw me.

"New intern?" She asked. I bowed to her and introduced myself.

"Anneonghaseyo. I'm Bella." I said and waited for her reply. She just nodded and said,

"Assist Min Seo-ssi for few days. I will see your performance and assign you the level" She said and forwarded to her room.

I turned to Min Seo and asked, "What is level?"

"It will be declared according to your performance. There are three levels. A,B and C. It's difficult to be in level A. You have to work hard and only the people in A can assist the artists directly. And the Level B will assist the A." She explained.

"Then what about C?" I asked.

"Very Low level. They only do the office chores like carrying the costumes, accessories, providing water bottles, etc and mostly they won't be given much work. They will quit eventually." She said.

"Isn't that kinda cruel?" I asked.

"Yes it is but no one is dare enough to take initiative for that"  She said.

"But who introduced this kind of grade system in here?" I asked. She looked at some direction and I followed her to see the Senior stylist.

"Gong Haera. The Senior stylist introduced this system and no one dares to go against her since she is a relative to the CEO" She said in a low voice so no one could hear. All I could do is nod.

But that Haera doesn't seem so cruel to me. She just looks like a rigid person. Whatever I don't care. I should just focus on my job.

After few talks Min Seo and became a little closer.

"Come Let's go the artists must've arrived" She said and I followed her. She took me to a room and it looked like some practice room. Then we arrived at the makeup room which was next to it. And BTS was inside the room.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Those idols whom I love so much is in front of me.

Min Seo gained their attention by calling them,"Hey Guys" They turned to see her.

"This is Bella, a new stylist intern. She will be working with us guys" She said. I introduced myself to the boys.

"Anneyonghaseyo I'm Bella." I said.

"Hey" Everyone shouted.

"Hey! I'm Jin"

"I'm J-Hope"