9. Worried

Min Hye's P.O.V.

Let me introduce my friend. Her name is Bella and she is from Slovakia. We became friends when we were in middle school. She transferred into our school and we became like best of best friends. She completed her studies in London and came to live with me in Korea. Just kidding. She got a job in a big company in Seoul. She is an extrovert with a nice and warm personality. She always teases me for my height because she is like a giraffe. To say about her looks I won't say she is pretty or cute because she is gorgeous. Her strawberry blonde hair and her body makes men drool over her. Oh yeah I missed one. She speaks Korean better than me it's all because of her craze for KPOP.

"Yah What are you doing?" She asked. We were in taxi going to my home.

"Oh I was giving an intro about you to my viewers" I said in a very serious tone which made her laugh on floor.

"Do you know you are weird at times?" She asked.

"Who did I got that from?" I replied back and smirked.

"Hmmm Let me think... Kim Heechul?" She asked. I smacked her hand.

"From you Pabo" I said and we started to laugh. Yeah most of the times we do is just non-sense talk like this. My house arrived quicker than expected.

I helped carry some of her stuffs and put it into my guest room.

"Come let's eat something" I said and dragged the girl who was about to sleep.

"I don't want to. I'm sleepy" She said and tried to get rid of my hands. But I dragged her to the kitchen and made some ramyun for her. It was her favourite.

She tasted it and said, "Minhye-shi I missed your cooking" She said in a hard tone.

"Since you missed it make sure to eat till the last noodle" I said.

"Yes Madam" She said and saluted. Like this we finished the dinner.

"What is the best after ramyun?" I asked her.

"ICE CREAM!!" She shouted and I brought the ice cream from the fridge. We sat on the couch and started watching TV. I was changing the channel randomly. I saw the interview by BTS re-telecasting. I was about to change the channel but was stopped by Bella. She snatched the remote from me and started to watch those seven boys with dreamy eyes. Is she an BTS fan?

"Do you know I was the PD for that interview?" I said her and she suddenly turned her attention to me.

"What really? Did you see BTS in real? Wow you are so lucky" She said and started her fangirling.

"I even shook hands with Namjoon" I said and she stared at me in disbelief.

"What you shook hands with my husband?" She asked.

"Husband? Your fangirling went to extreme." I laughed.

"Fangirling? No girl I seriously love him." She said in a very serious tone. I almost believed for a second.

"Oh yeah yeah I believe" I said and turned my eyes to the screen.

"You don't believe me right? I will show you one day" She said and distracted herself to the TV. Since I was so tired I slept on the couch.

Going into the dream....

The sounds around me were vanishing slowly till it was dead silence.