20. Dinner

Author P.O.V.

Jimin was searching for some decent clothes to wear and all he had was tracksuits. So he decided to keep his current dress for the dinner. There was like one hour left for the dinner.

While he was debating on what to do, Namjoon called him. He picked it up and answered.

"Joonie hyung what's up" He asked in cheerful tone.

"Jimin I need your help" Namjoon said from the other side.

"What is it hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I can't say it in phone. Shall we meet?" Namjoon asked.

"Should I come to dorm?" Jimin asked.

"No no don't come here. It's kinda personal. I will come to your place" He said.

"Okay hyung." Jimin said and kept the call.

Doorbell rang after few minutes and Namjoon was standing. He looked sad.

"What happened hyung?" Jimin asked him worriedly. They moved to the living room and settled comfortably.

"Jimin I think I like someone." He said making Jimin smile widely.

"Really hyung? Who's that person?" Jimin asked happily.

"But she hates me Jimin-ah and I made her to hate me" Namjoon sighed sadly.

"Why hyung?"

"That's because she likes my bestfriend." Namjoon said.

"It's so complicated" Jimin said and ruffled his hair.

"Can you explain a little more?" Jimin asked.

*Flashback

It all started when Namjoon went to Jackson's house before few months.

Namjoon and Wang was has hanging out like they normally do. While Namjoon was exploring Wang's house he noticed something interesting. It was Jackson with two girls. It was a random click. One girl was holding Jackson's ears and another girl was trapped in Jackson's headlock. They all looked so close and friendly. But the girl in headlock caught Namjoon's eyes. He was admiring that girl.

Jackson approached Namjoon and asked, "Yah what are you doing?"

"Wang who's this girl?" Namjoon asked with a interest in eyes and Jackson didn't fail to notice the spark. He wanted to tease his friend.

"Oh her? She is Bella, my girlfriend" and he pressurized in the last word but he didn't get the result he want.

Namjoon actually hid his true feelings and smiled for his friend.

"Oh really?" He said and didn't react more. Since he didn't react much Jackson just shrugged it off and didn't care to explain.

If he had explained, then this wouldn't have happened. Namjoon wouldn't have hurted her.

*End of flashback

"So this is what happened and she joined our company. I was really rude to her on first day and hurted her a lot. And now she totally hates me." Namjoon finished.

"So the one you love is Bella?" Jimin asked in shock. Namjoon nodded.

"But I think you lost your chance already hyung" He said and chuckled a little without visible to Namjoon because he knows Bella loves Namjoon. Min Hye said to him when they were talking.