5.Sparks

(SOUNDTRACK-FOR YOU)

CHAPTER FIVE

Now I do get the reason why it's fun being around Shivaay.I always wondered if it was possible for a man to have no enemies but I just found a living existence for a proof.There was an obvious chemistry between us but none of us wanted to act on it considering the fact that we didn't know each other on a personal basis.After tonight,I was confident that we would have a gala time if we were ever to be in a place together again.

"Back to Earth,"he waved his hand in front of my sight bringing me back from my thoughts.He raised his pointed eyebrows in confussion.Wish I could shout out loud,"You are the reason,Idiot."

"Can I change an another channel.This music is no good." He asked.

"Yeah."I nodded, clearly embarrassed that he had caught me starring at him.

We were just a few minutes away from our apartment and I was never used to this deadly silence and just then I recieved a message from my psycho friend,Rosalie Stephen.There are no words yet in existence to describe how lunatic and sweet she can be at times.I clicked open the notification wondering what she had to say me at night as India and NYC lag by two hours in time.

Ross,11:56pm

Where on hell are you dying bitch?

A cautious smile replaced my boredom.Yeah,this is my best friend or scratch that,psycho friend Ross.Her message clearly depicted how mad she was at me and I agree it was my fault entirely.I hadn't called neither texted her once since my arrival here.

Me,11:58pm

I am sorry Ross!

I was just occupied with new place
and work.

Ross,12:00am

That's a crap bullshit as an excuse.

P.S-I am not buying that.

It's quite hard to convince her.She is ridiculously stubborn and that's the reason she is with her 5th boyfriend now.

Me,12:03am

I promise to call you each day from today.

Is that fine?

Ross,12:05am

More than fine.

First tell me,did you hook up with
someone..

This is typical Rosalie.She can never think beyond hook up's and cocktail parties but at the same time she is such a sweetheart. You can never avoid her even if you try hard.

Me,12:07am

Jesus!Ross it's just been a few weeks.

Right now I have this specific 'not dating'
tag.

So just shut the fuck up.

P.S-It would sound good if you enquired how was your friend doing in an unknown city.

I looked up,away from my cell with a content smile and all thanks to Ross. Shivaay was staring at me curiously and said"We are here."That's when I realised that we had reached.He was quite off and sounded uneasy.Did I do something wrong?