25.Our Moment

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"I think it's time we leave."Shivaay said as he got up from his seat gulping his tenth glass of water.My boyfriend is not so fond of spices and he kept on whining the entire time on how Riddhi purposefully added spices despite knowing he doesn't like it.Riddhi shrugged him off quoting that karma is a bitch.I didn't get that part though and later I realised she was speaking about her brother nagging her culinary skills every time he gets a chance.In that case Shivaay deserved it.

"Why don't you stay tonight?"Randheer asked.

"I have an early meeting tomorrow,not possible."Shivaay answered.

Randheer nodded with understanding. He held Raunak in his arms as his son had dozed off,resting his head on his father's shoulder.I am sure it was past his bedtime.I smiled fondly at the him as he had a little bit of drool at the corner of his lips.Shivaay bent down as he kissed Raunak's cheeks and Raunak shifted in his father's arms.Kids are the best from of innocence.

"Drive safely and don't cross beyond 60,"Riddhi warned as the couple walked us out till the door.

"Do I know you?"Shivaay smirked, royally ignoring his sister. Guess the spices aren't of his liking.

"Oh, why don't I pack you the remaining left overs for morning breakfast so that you can remember me the next time you eat."Riddhi huffed in annoyance.Shivaay gently engulfed his sister in a bear hug with a brief laugh and meanwhile Riddhi struggled in his arms for a while and later had to reciprocate the hug because she couldn't resist her cuddly brother.

After bidding goodbye we made our way to the Parking lot.He intertwined his hands in mine and he had a satisfied smile on his face as we walked along.Family is indeed what a human being needs after all.

Since it was late night,there wasn't much traffic.We reached our apartment in thirty minutes and Shivaay didn't keep up to his sister's words as his speed limit was no where near 60.As we passed through the front gate,the security guard passed a knowing smile or smirk towards us.I suspect everyone in the building knows we are dating and I wonder how many versions of our dating story is gossiped in the building.I just hope it's not far fetched.My mom always said that 'rumours are the only thing that travels faster than the breeze'and it makes sense.

"No elevator."Shivaay stopped me by my wrist as I headed towards the lift.

"Why?"I whinned

"Anika we just had a heavy meal and little bit of walking is good,"He said as he dragged me towards the stairs.

"You are a beast,"I cursed under my breath.

"Only for you, my love."He grinned as we climbed the stairs.Pit of my stomach tightened with a sudden sensation.He is driving me insane and I am willing to be driven insane.How crazy is that?

The corridor was flooded in silence.Everyone must have been slept by now.The cool breeze sent shivers down my spine and I held him close by his arms as we walked through.

"Why don't you sleep at my place today," Shivaay said as he unlocked his door.

"Uhm,I have my keys today,"I teased.I pulled out my keys from my pocket and displayed it to him.He grinned and I could sense mischief in those blue orbs.He snatched the keys from my hand in a fraction of second before I could protest.

"You don't have them now."He placed the keys in his back pocket.I pouted slightly.

"Stop pouting,it fuels my desires,"he said,opening his door.He walked in with a smirk and I stood there gawking at his bold behaviour.Once I snapped myself back,I walked in closing the door.

He pulled out his blazers and laid them on the arms of his sofa.I sat on his recliner as I stretched my arms and legs to loosen my tensed muscles.Today was just perfect in every sense.I got to see another version of him and all the credits goes to his family.

I leaned back,wrapping my arms around me and closed my eyes.A sense of calmness pulsed through my veins.

"Here,"he offered me a glass of water.I gulped it in one go and in an attempt to do so,a few drops fell on my chin and the region around my mouth.I placed the empty glass on the table beside.

He leaned closer and my breathe hitched.I stayed still and he whipped the corner of my mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.He smiled,brushing his thumbs around the corner of my lips.Within seconds I could sense heat radiate through my body.Hairs on my skin stood up as if they were ready to march and my lips twitched at his touch.Desire was what controlled every nerve in my body.His blue orbs was transfixed at my lips as if he was taking in every detail of it.He kneeled down,holding me captive by resting his arms on either side of the recliner.I swear I forgot to breathe and our proximity did no good.His blue ocean orbs darkened with desire.He leaned forward as he inclined his forehead against mine and his breath fanned my cheeks.I bet my cheeks were crimson if not red like roses.We stayed still and I could sense his sharp intake of air.I was finding it harder to breathe and my chest pounded with every heartbeat.At the very moment I collapsed into his touch when his flushed pink lips kissed the corner of my wet lips.Every fiber in my body was on fire as he whisked his lips along my length.His arms were still on the either side of the recliner.He kissed the left corner just like he did for the right one.My otherwise still as rock hands rested on his arms.Desire in the air amplified with every second.My chest heaved in difficulty.

If he continued his assault another second more,my heart would have froze with numbness.He pecked my lips and his palms cupped my cheeks,his thumb slided up and down on my crimson red cheeks.At last he invaded my mouth as his lips gained entrance in mine.My fingers clasped his hairs for support.My tongue rolled over his and his lips nibbled my upper lip.I whimpered out loud in pleasure.I devoured every cell in his mouth.Fire around the air seemed to intensify with every passing minute.His right hand clasped a fist of my free hair and he pulled me closer.I nibbled his lower lips and he groaned with desire.After a few more grunts and whimpers of pleasure we rested our foreheads together,grasping for air.

"I think its better we call it a night.Go rest,it's been a tiresome day."He said as he stood up and I nodded apprehensively,not meeting his gaze.I knew we would have given up to our desires if we hadn't stopped and I am sure neither of us wanted our first union to be nothing more than regret.
_________________________________________
A/N-
Isn't it hot all of a sudden?;p-and I am sure the summer isn't helping either ×D