Chapter 4: Daddy Saved Me

I laid on the bed and listen to my mom telling me to calm down. It was the weekend and i was still unhappy because of my roommate. My mom's voice was so soothing, it almost put me to sleep until i heard a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and told her that I'll call her back before getting up and leaving my room.

When i got to the door, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when i saw my dad standing there with a huge smile on his face.

I hopped on him and cried like I've missed him for years. I really do miss him.

"Wassup princess?" he rubbed my back.

"I miss you." i sniffled.

"I miss you too." he chuckled. I stood on my feet before wiping my eyes. "You ready?"

Ready?

"Where we going?"

"To your new place." he said. My eyes widen and i quickly made my way to my room and began to pack my things.

My dad laid on my bed after closing the door and i already had half of my stuff packed.

"Where's your little boyfriend?"

"What boyfriend?" i ask.

"Ion know. Just know that i should be the only man in your life. Aite? These niggas ain't shit."

"I know dad." i playfully rolled my eyes. He was always saying that.

"You know if your sister got a boyfriend?"

"I don't know, i was too busy suffering a crisis. I haven't had time to talk to her."

"You're so dramatic." he chuckled.

"I need my space. It's not dramatic. And you don't have to worry about Natalia being dicked down."

"What was that?"

"I said Natalia isn't into penises."

"Mh. She still like girls huh?"

"She does actually. I'm happy for her."

"Why?"

I turned to look at him. "Because atleast one of us isn't gonna have a child anytime soon."

"Are you throwing shade at your sister?"

"I'm not. I'm just saying. I don't have time for a boyfriend. I have my own problems."

"You better not. Cause if i ever hear that you got pregnant, trust and believe I'm shooting you next. And ima make sure you're paralyzed."

I frowned. "Really?"

"I'm serious. Focus on ya book. And if you do have a little nigga, make sure y'all use protection. Ain't nobody got time to be burning up out'chea."

"Dad." i stale faced him.

"What? We best friends ain't it? So i want you to talk me. Nobody never wanna talk to me." he frowned. I swear he could be childish sometimes.

"What do you mean?"

"Nasir and Natalia only talk to your mom about certain stuff but only talk to me when they need something."

"That's because your conversations are too childish."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"It's not."

"Dad... It is. You don't take things serious unless mom say it's serious. Mom got the most brains."