Chapter 33: My Two Babies

"Good morning daddy."

"Morning beautiful. How are we feeling?" Nasir ask me.

"Good."

"Ready for work?"

"Can we lay in bed for minute?"

"Anything for you." he kissed my lips and began rubbing my belly. It's been like this eversince we left Atlanta last week. He'd rub my belly every morning just to feel our baby kick. Then he'd avoid me sometimes and talk to her, which was totally fine because i enjoyed it.

"My brother's visiting us today." i rubbed his cheek.

"He's coming to L.A.?"

"Mhm. I already set up his room."

"You want me to cook?"

"Please. What time are you coming home?"

"By 2. I gotta cut time just for my baby." he hugged me. Nas used to go to work at 8 in the morning and come home at 5 in the evening. Now that I'm pregnant, he come home alot earlier.

"Can you make my favourite?" i ask.

"I will. What time you'll be home?"

"3 as usual."

"I'll have your bath water running... And give you a massage."

"Thank you." i mumbled.

"Are you going back to bed?"

"Just for a few minutes."

"Babe it's already 7:15."

"I'm the supervisor. I can go it at anytime before 9."

"I'll give you 20 minutes." he said and i fell asleep immediately.

When i got up, he was kissing all over my face.

"You smell good."

"I know." he pecked my lips. "I picked out your outfit for the day or whatever y'all say, made breakfast and fixed your snack. All you have to do it take a bath." he pulled me up and i walk to the bathroom.

When i was done brushing my teeth, showering and doing my hygiene, i got dressed in a simple knee length dress, a matching jacket and a pair of knee high boots. I caught my hair in a pony tail and sprayed on some perfume before leaving the room then eat breakfast.

"You ready?" he ask while putting on his suit jacket.

"Mhm." i said as i came from the bathroom.

"You look beautiful." he pecked my lips.

"Thanks. And you look handsome."

Leaving the house, he drove me to work and ensure everything was okay with me before he went to work.

My days at work was either fun or excited. I've never felt the need to rush home.

Normally when i get in, in the mornings, i clock in then check the stock to make sure none is missing and to see which products I'm running low on so i could order more.

Then, i check the email for important mail which could be offers, and store them in a file where Jaimee could see them.

If I'm not doing makeup, then I'm ensuring that all the workers are doing their job. If they're not working at the moment, they're in the chill room waiting for customers. And so far, the chill room has always been empty because the workers were always busy with clients.

"Hi. I made an appointment earlier to get my makeup done." a white girl spoke.

"What's your name?" i ask.