Chapter 22: My Lil Bebe

"Babe you good?"

"No." she answered.

"You called in to tell them you're sick?"

"Mhm."

"You want anything?"

"No." she said and i scratched my head and sat in the chair across from her bed.

Today being Thursday, i was suppose to have her class but she didn't show up so i came to check on her. Turns out she got her period and seems to be in a huge amount of pain. I didn't know what the fuck to do.

When i was with Nordia, i never went around her when she got her period simply because she didn't want me to be around her. I didn't know about my mom either cause she'd be locked up in her room with the air on high so i was clueless.

Lea laid in bed curled up under the sheets. I was highly confused on what to do because i knew she wanted something. I figured she just didn't feel like talking.

Picking up my phone, i called my mom. When she answered, she sounded like she was busy.

"What's up? Why it's so loud over there?"

"Gimme a minute." i heard her say before it got quiet. "Sorry, I'm designing something."

"Designing what?"

"Something Nas. I don't wanna talk about it until i got through with it. What you want?"

"Whatever. Lea's on her period and i don't know what to do."

"You ever heard about the word comfort."

"How the hell does that work."

"You gotta be kidding me."

"I'm not. What would you do if you were me?"

"I'd buy her chocolate. You know, some junk food. She's gonna be a bit emotional i think, so if she cries, you gotta console her."

"Console?"

"Yeah like hug her. Hold her. And don't be disgusted cause most guys are."

"Oh right. What else?"

"Just be there for her. Talk about girly stuff evenrh ough you don't want to. Make her forget that she's on her period. Oh and buy her pain killers and a huge stuffed animal. Preferable the bear. She seems like the girly girly type."

"Got it. Thanks."

"Mhm." she said and hung up.

Once i got off the phone, i wrote down everything she said and stuffed the papers in my pocket.

"Lea?.... Baby?" i rubbed her arm to wake her but she was sleeping so i had to make a quick run.

I left her condo and made my way to the nearest mall. When i got there, i tried to find a store that sold the stuffed animal but i couldn't get any that i know she would like so I'd be her stuffed animal until she feels better... or forever.

Walking through the mall, there was a supermarket across from it so i wanted to go there. I stopped infront of a YSL store and immediately liked this pair of gold thigh high boots i knew Lea would like.

Entering the store, one of the girls were already assisting me.

"Y'all got these in a size 7?"

"Yes we do."

"This real gold?"

"Yes it is." she answered.

"How much are they for?"