Chapter 24: Business Day 2

Next Day

Today was Wednesday which also means that it was the day in which i will be visiting Clover's Care. Before i go there, i had to meet up with Rayshawn to see what he did so that's where I'm heading right now.

It was currently 7 in the morning and i should arrive at Clover's by 8.

When i arrived by Progressive Grocers, Rayshawn was waiting for me. I switched the car off and got out then entered the supermarket at which we went at the back.

"So these are all the individual i could round up." he pointed at the 6 males infront of us.

"That's fine. Hi." i waved and they returned the gesture.

"In addition, i have 10 large boxes of products i had manufactured so tell me what you think."

Looking through the box, it held canned food, water, snacks, hygiene products as well as clothes and shoe. And it was alot.

"Guys can you put these in the truck." he ordered and they got moving.

We made our way up to his office to finish our conversation.

"Where did you find them?" i ask.

"Off the street. Nobody wanted to help so i did a campaign and they said they wantd to join."

"How old are they? They look young."

"16, 17, and four of them are 18."

"Nice."

"So after our conversation yesterday, I've went ahead and made shirts to represent who we are." he said and i furrowed my brows.

"Really?" i chuckled.

"Yes really. I don't know if yellow is your colour but..." he said and pulled out a yellow shirt from a box. He opened the plastic and took it out, revealing the shirt. The writing said: Keyeion and Friends Co.

"So you actually went through with it?" i laughed.

"Yes i did. Your idea was better than mines anyways so why not."

"So we're a thing now?"

"If you want it to be. I'm all about helping people and now that i finally have my own business, i think it's only right for me to do so. I couldn't get any media company because as you know... I'm black, and I'm a joke. So i got one of my friends who has his upcoming media business to come in and document us."

"Atleast you got somebody Rayshawn."

"Atleast. What time should we be there?"

"At 8. We should get moving cause Clover's Care is an hour couple minutes away." he said.

I used his bathroom and put the shirt on, making sure to tuck it into the jeans i wore with a belt as well as a pair of sneakers.

After the guys got their shirt, i made my way out at which Rayshawn was trailing behind me with his truck.

An hour and couple minutes later, i was pulling up at the house and so was Rayshawn. I left my bag in the car and picked up my phone and cheque book before getting out and locking up.

We headed inside at which Clover told us the girls were doing chores so we went in her office in the meantime, at which she began to thank us. The money i will be donating is basically for repairs of the house so it would be suitable, the girls school stuff and food. They were teenagers ranging from 14 to 18. Clover knows what she would be doing with it.

While Rayshawn was giving the boys specific instructions on what to do from what not to do with the girls, i was sitting at the desk writing up the cheque until my phone rang. I eased up and removed it from my back pocket, seeing a facetime call from Keyeion. A smile spread across my face as i slid the button to answer the call where i immediately saw him.