Chapter 9: A Happy Menefee Christmas

3 Weeks later

"Aye! Can I holla at you for a sec?"

"Keyeion leaving me the fuck alone. Thank you."

"Baby I'm just tryna holla. Why you gotta act so boujee. The fuck."

Jaimee laughed and shook her head.

It was 6:45 a.m. on Christmas morning and Keyeion was already up, annoying his wife. Jaimee had finish preparing dinner an hour ago, since she wanted to prepare for her kids visit, and needed some air so she went outside. Their house were well decorated both inside and out. They had a 80 foot Christmas tree standing in  the corner of their home, decorated as well as the many gifts that were wrapped for the kids.

But unfortunately, she was trying a new recipe and baked a double mocha chocolate cake at which her hand slipped with the vodka. To her dismay, since Keyeion was hungry and Jaimee didn't want him to touch the food, he tried a piece and ended up drunk. So now she have to be dealing with him.

Luckily, their kids won't be coming until the afternoon so she had time to get Keyeion sober enough for dinner. She sat on the porch in hee pajama pants and a long sleeve t-shirt as well as a pair of uggs, texting her sisters in a group chat. Though it was freezing, Jaimee was hot, seeing that she was in the kitchen all morning.

"Baybee."

"Keyeion. The fuck." She gave him a scowl before replying to a text.

"You got a man?" He leaned on his elbows beside her. "You got a nice ass. What you doing tonight?" He ask and she avoided him. "You can't talk? Fuck is wrong with you? Just cause you sexy as fuck don't mean you gotta be so mean. I can do better than you." He said and she rose her brow, looking at him.

"Shut your mouth before you say some you gon regret."

"You can't tell me what to do. Ugly ass. You got a man?"

"Yes I do." She mumbled. Knowing he's drunk, she couldn't control what comes out of his mouth because he don't really know what he's saying.

"Forget him. I bet he ain't satisfying you. Baby girl I can do allat." He licked his lips. "Let me slide through." He touched her thigh and she slapped his hand away.

"You need to go to bed."

"I'd definitely go to bed with you." He smirked.

"Oh yeah? Are you gonna sleep so you can get sober?"

"Bitch ain't nobody drunk. Dumbass. What you think the fuck I am."

"Okay it's bedtime." She got up and pulled him up with her, walking them inside.

"Oh yeahhh. That's what I'm talking bout." He said after Jaimee locked the door.

Going upstairs Jaimee told Keyeion to lay on the bed and he stripped from his clothes, only wearing his underpants and wife beater. Meanwhile, Jaimee went to check on her kids. Jasmine and her babies were sleeping as well as Kianna, Keyenna and King. Reign was up, getting dressed for bed since she just finish all her assignments and took a bath and Junior and Bella was with their mother for the holiday just as she requested.

Going back to her room, Jaimee closed the door and rolled her eyes at Keyeion who had a huge grin on his face.

"We fucking or what?" He ask.

"I ain't fucking nobody."

"Why not. I wanna get my dick wet." He whined.

"Take a shower. It's plenty of water there."

"Can't we fuck? I promise I'll be good."

"Keyeion I don't feel like having sex. You need some rest. So drink this water, eat some crackers and go to sleep." She sat beside him and gave him a glass of water at which he didn't take. "Take this." She handed him some crackers.