Chapter 26: Only For You

Sunday

Walking from the bathroom, i checked the time on my phone that says 9:23 am. I had a 10 am appointment today and i wasn't sure what time I'll be done.

I dropped the towel i had on and it pooled at my feet. I got dressed in my underwear, a leggings and a tank top. I didn't feel like wearing any bra so i didn't, then put on some deodorant and perfume. I heard my phone rung and asnwered it.

"Yes?"

"What you doing?" Nas ask.

"About to go to an appointment."

"Aite when will i see you?"

"Tonight."

"Aite... What you wearing?"

"Aren't you suppose to be studying?" i smiled.

"Yes i am. But I'm bored. If you would come study with me, I'd be finish."

"I'm gonna be late for my appointment. I don't think i can."

"Then come after."

"I don't want you to see me after. I want it to be a surprise."

"Dang. Atleast tell me what you're wearing."

"Clothes babe."

"Send me nudes." he said and i know he's probably smirking.

"No."

"Come on babe."

"You have two that i sent you already."

"Aite man. You're mean."

"I'm not. I'll see you tonight. Love you."

"Love you too." he mumbled and hung up." i shook my head and put my phone in my purse along with my key, cash and credit card.

As i was about to head out, my hairdresser rescheduled my appointment to 12 o'clock so I'd have to attend my nail appointment by 11.

I sighed and wrapped my hair up and made my way to Nasir's after putting a hoodie on. I wasn't suppose to, but i walked through the alley which was a easier way to the campus.

"Yo what'chu doing roun' here ma?" a guy squeezed my ass.

"Stop doing that." i slapped his hands away. He was a lightskin guy with dreads.

It was 4 of them surrounding me and backing me into the wall.

"What'chu got in this?" the other one tried taking my purse from me but i held onto it. "Give me the fucking purse hoe." he gritted and grabbed it from me.

"What y'all doing?" i heard a guys voice and they turned around to look at him. "Y'all don't wanna mess with that one. That's all Nas. The bloods don't play." he said. I couldn't see is face since it was covered.

The guy gave me back my purse and i walked away. I shook my head and pulled the hoodie over my head so i wouldn't be noticable. I made my way to his dorm and knocked on the door once i got there. I looked around to see if anybody was in the lobby, just as the door open, revealing my boyfriend.

He grinned at me before pulling me into a hug, lifting me at which i wrapped my legs around him.

"You know you're spoiled?" i said just as he closed the door.

"And so are you." he kissed my lips multiple times.

Walking to his room, he gently threw me on the bed before kissing me again.

"Sit there and look pretty."

"What?" i giggled.

"I'm forreal. You're my motivation." he sat on bed where all his books were.