Chapter 28: Keyeion

Previously...

"Belle come." i called her and she crawled over to me. "King leave her alone. Damn."

"No." he yelled.

"Don't start." i slapped him and he pouted. He was always messing with her and vice versa. I fed them both until the food was finish then ate mines at which they ate with me as well.

"Who's getting the door?" Will ask.

I got up and walked to the door with King and Belle crawling behind me. Opening the door, there was this woman standing there with a trench coat on. She was white and had grey hair. I was for sure that i haven't seen her before. I remembered everybody I've encountered but not her.

"Hi, how may i help you?" i ask.

"I'm here to see my grandkids."

"Your grandkids? Who are you again?" i ask.

"Jennifer Dixon. Raymond Dixon's mother."

"Doesn't ring a bell. Are you sure you got the right house? There's like a hund-" i askm

"I am positive. Look. I'm not here to waste any time. I heard my son have some kids so i came to see them. Besides, i have nothing to do and i live here now."

"Live where?" i frowned.

"On the other side of the city. Can i see them?"

"Who exactly are you looking for?"

"Jasmine Menefee. You're Jaimee Menefee."

"How do you know that?" i was utterly confused bevause i haven't seen this woman before but yet, she knew me.

"Dont worry about it. Can i see them?"

"They're not here at the moment bu-"

"I'll wait. Can i come in?"

I looked at her before stepping aside. When she got in, she took her coat off and handed it to me. I hung it on the coat rack before picking up King and Belle, walking back to the living room where Junior and the twins were playing uno with William, and Reign was reading.

"You can have a seat." i told her and she sat in the sofa, looking around. I glimpse Reign giving her a skeptical look before she looked at me.

I looked at William while putting Belle and King in their crib and he nodded. I made my way upstairs and picked up my phone off the bed.

"Yooo-"

"Jalissa stop. Do you know a Jennifer... Uhm Dixon?" i ask.

"Jennifer, Jeniffer, yeah why?"

"She's here."

"What? She's suppose to be locked up."

"Well she's not anymore." i said as i made my way over to Jasmines room.

"I'm coming over real quick."

"Can you pick up the babies from Keyeion's parents? Please?"

"On my way." she hung up.

"Jas." i called her.

"Yeah?" she mumbled since she was still sleeping.

"Come here real quick." i said and she quickly got up, stumbling a bit. "You know her?" i ask as we looked over the banister.

"Yeah. That's my ex boyfriends mom."