Chapter 18: Win Again/ Be Back Soon

"Jaimee get yo fat ass in the damn car. We're already 15 minutes late, and we still haven't got on the flight."

"Can you shut the fuck up?" i looked at him before quickly packing the necessities in my bag.

"Get in the car." he pushed me out the room.

Once we left the house, he started the car just as i got in.

"Why are you rushing me hoe?"

"Because you had more than time to get your shit together. Instead, you were fuckin' with King's spoil ass wit' yo nappy ass head."

"Okay first of all, my baby's not spoil, and second, my hair is not nappy."

"Yes it is."

"Keyeion get off my dick. Annoying." i mumbled.

"When i get off you gon be hopping on mines. Shut the fuck up nappy." he said and i laughed.

"I am not playing with you today."

"Then don't. The fuck."

I shook my head and looked around the backseat, ensuring my dress, heels, makeup and hair kit was there.

Today was the day in which i would be awarded at the International Halo Awards and i was beyond excited to receive yet another award for my profession.

I've been preparing for today ever since last week and even then, i was gonna be late since it was 5 pm and the flight i had was a 3 hour flight. Then i had to get to the house i had in New York, just to get ready. Luckily it was only 20 minutes away from the event.

Keyeion was gonna accompany me for the evening so it was very special.

Seeing that he would be leaving next week Saturday in the morning, i was trying very hard not to cry everyday because i didn't know when he was coming back. Everytime i thought about him leaving, i wanted to cry.

"So how was it babe?"

"It was... something." He chuckled

"Okay... something like?"

Keyeion got in the shower and closed the glass door where Jaimee could still see him. He rest his hand on the wall and held his head down. Keyeion was contemplating if he should tell her now or tomorrow. Either way, he wanted to run from how she was gonna react.

He finished up in the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap around his lower half. He looked at Jaimee and notice she was still looking at him and waiting for an answer.

He removed her leg and stood between them then began rubbing her thigh. It didn't pass him that she has been losing alot of weight and how good she looked.

"Babe they say we leave in two weeks." He stared at her.

Watching her reaction, she was processing it. She wanted to cry but then again it wouldn't make any sense. All she could do was support him and be strong when he's gone.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more." He wrapped his hands around her waist and squeezed her ass. "Girl you're so fucking beautiful." He grinned  and pecked her lips.

"You're beautiful too." She giggled.

"Stop playing with me." He stale faced her.

"I'm kidding." She rubbed his head.

He took her down and allow her to stand and they leave the bathroom.