Chapter 34: Best Birthday Gift 1

February 1 @ 11: 28 pm

"Rayshawn leave me alone."

"You know I'm right." he looked at me.

"No you're not. Cheese and ketchup can't mix with eggs. You can only choose eggs and cheese."

"Aite what about grits and cheese?"

"That can work."

"Grits and ketchup."

"Disgusting."

"Whatever man." he laid on me.

It was silent for a while until he spoke.

"What would you like for your birthday? I would buy you something and surprise you with it but you got everything already." he ask.

"I don't want anything." i stared at the ceiling while twisting his hair with my fingers.

"What would you wish for then?"

"My husband."

"Wish granted." he said and i gripped his hair and lift his head so he was looking at me.

"Aah fuck! What's ya problem?"

"Stop playing with me."

"I ain't playing. Let my shit go." he said and i let his hair go. "Damn." he rubbed his head.

"What you really want for your birthday though?"

"I wantttt a pandora set."

"You got like 20 of those."

"I know. But there's this one i saw and i like it."

"Then you'll get it."

"You're more excited for my birthday than me."

"What can i say? I love birthdays."

I held his face in my hand and pulled his face up to mines.

"I can't stand you sometimes." i smiled.

"Whatever man. Just kiss me one last time." he mumbled on my lips before pecking them.

"Why it gotta be one last time?"

"Because i won't be kissing you on yo birthday."

"Why not?"

"You know i don't usually kiss you on your birthday. Your birthday is for you only."

Looking at his lips, i wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly kissed him. I tilted my head to the side so he could get more access, just as he began sucking on my tongue and i did the same. I pecked his lips again, pulling on his bottom lip with my teeth before kissing him.

"Kiss King tomorrow." he chuckled and pecked my lips, just as my room door bust wide open.

"Speaking of." he laughed and got up.

"Hi mommy." King ran towards my bed naked with his towel. "Mommy it's bath time."

"I was waiting for you." i got off the bed and lift him in my arms.

I brought him to my bathroom where i had his bath water ready.

"Which one do you want?" i held up two of his body wash.

"Batman!" he yelled.

I squeezed some in the water and lather it so it would create bubbles. I threw some of his toys in it and sat at the side and watched him.

"King."

"Yes mommy?"

"I love you."

"I wuh you too." he rubbed his hands together.