Chapter 36: Back Together Again

The Next Day
Jaimee

"Good morning munchkin." i smiled.

"Morning." he mumbled.

"What are you mad for today?" i rolled over to lay beside him.

"I wanna fuck. That's what."

"I know. Me too. How are you feeling?" i rubbed his cheek.

"I think i got the flu. And my foot hurts."

"You have the flu. You're burning up. How much money are they paying you?" i ask him.

"Paying me for what?"

"For being injured."

"I don't get paid for being injured. The Marine Corps take care of my medical bill."

"But they aren't paying for anything because there's no bill."

"I sent them one yesterday so I'll be getting a box with bandages and shit soon." he cleared his throat and laid back.

"You want anything?"

"Nah. I'm good." he flipped the channels on the tv.

"You wanna pee?"

"Not yet."

"How's your foot feeling."

"I can't feel shit." he said.

I was just sitting on the bed looking at him. And i know he felt it because he looked at me.

"What happen?"

"I missed you so much. You're just so beautiful." i smiled.

"Thanks ma. You looking quite handsome too. With your little moustache and shit." he flicked my lips.

"I do not have a moustache." i frowned.

"I'm just fuckin' wit'cha." he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Can i lay on you?"

"Yeah. Why you even ask?"

"I don't wanna hurt you."

"I don't wanna hurt you." he mocked me. "Like you haven't beat me with a belt, and abuse me." he said and i rolled my eyes. I got ontop of him and laid on him.

He placed his hand in my shorts and rubbed my butt, squeezing it whenever. Then he began slapping my ass.

Sooner, the door open and King peaked in.

"That's my mommy!" he said clearly, pointing at Keyeion.

"It's my wife." Keyeion answered.

"Nooo!!" he yelled before running out.

"I don't understand why he's loud."

"I don't know where he got that from." i mumbled.

Sooner, King ran in with one of his toy and i assume he aimed to throw it at his father but it hit me instead and Keyeion laughed.

"Kingg!!!" i groaned.

"Sowy mommy. Mommy i sowy." he ran over to the bed trying to get up.

"I don't love you no more." I pulled him up and he tried getting me off Keyeion but he fell back in the bed instead. I got off and laid on my side just for King to lay on me.

"Yo get off my woman." Keyeion pulled him off.

"Noo." he whined and got back on me.

Keyeion pulled off the pull ups King had on and he started crying. He tried to put it back on but when he saw that he couldn't do it, he threw it in his fathers face and hid under my shirt.