Last Night - Moritz Seider (PART 1)

Edited 02/19/2024

Based off of Last Night by Morgan Wallen

Very random but it's just such a good song.

Last night we let the liquor talk

I can't remember everything we said

But we said it all

You told me that you wish I was somebody you never met

But baby, baby

Something's telling me this ain't over yet

Moritz and Brooke had gotten into a massive fight the night before. The two were both extremely drunk from a party they had attended with a few friends. To Moritz's luck, someone from the party posted a picture of a girl touching his arm. Nothing happened, obviously, and he had rejected her, but Brooke wouldn't listen.

They weren't thinking straight and they let the liquor in their system take over their thoughts and speak for them. He doesn't remember half of the things that they said, but it lasted so long that they probably said everything that they could have.

In the heat of the moment, Brooke said that she wished that she had never met him and left. Moritz was heartbroken. Something tells him, however, that it isn't their last time together. But was it really his fault? 

Yeah you,

You know you love to fight

And I say shit I don't mean

But I'm still gon' wake up wanting you and me

One thing about Brooke is that she fights about almost everything. She loves it. Moritz doesn't know where she got it from because her family hates fighting. From cooking to..well..Instagram posts, she will argue on end.

But he's not all 'Saint worthy' either. He said so much shit in the heat of the moment. Most of it he never even meant to say. Even after everything, though, he will always want her. Brooke is the one for Moritz.

No way it was the last time that we break up

I see your tail lights in the dust

Brooke made a mistake. Why would she ever break up with him? She asked the guy who posted the photo what happened with Moritz and the girl and he said that he did in fact push her off. God, Brooke's such an idiot. 

She can still see him she feels. It's been 2 weeks and she sees him everywhere. It's almost like he's tail lights in dust and she can see them whenever and wherever. What is she gonna do?

Yeah my,

My friends say let her go

Your friends say what the hell

Moritz's friends keep on telling him to just give up on her. Brooke is toxic which is what Moritz is beginning to notice. She breaks up with him, then comes running back when she finds out she's wrong. Maybe it is time he lets her go.

Brooke's friends told her that Moritz is done with her off of how much she's broken up with him.

"What the hell is his problem?" Brooke's friend asks.

Brooke sighs. "I don't know. He'll come back though because I'm the best he'll find."

"Yeah you are." She said.

I know you said this time you really weren't coming back again

But baby, baby somethin's tellin' me this ain't over yet

Brooke knew that Moritz said that he wasn't going to come back. He said that he's done with her. But she knew he wasn't done. How could he be? She knew she argued a lot, but she goes to all of his games and makes him food. Why the hell would he stay away?

Something tells her this ain't over yet. There is no way he'll find another girl. She's the only one for him.

Five years later

"I love you." Moritz whispered.

"I love you too." His fiancée, Amelia, said back. She kissed him after he got up from one knee.

Little did he know, Brooke was in the trees, watching the couple. Little did he know, Amelia was not who she said she was..

*** 

WC: 623