California Girls..NOT - Elias Lindholm

I WAS GONNA MAKE A CALIFORNIA GIRLS REFERENCE BUT THIS BITCH JUST HAD TO GET TRADED TO THE FLAMES. SMH. If y'all are wondering it would be a joke since Carolina and California sound kinda similar (my friends are dumb and mistake them all the time) so I was gonna do a joke like that but had to twist it in another way.

"CALIFORNIA GIRLS WE'RE UNDENIABLE!" I sang at the top of my lungs while cooking. "FINE, FRESH, FIERCE WE GOT IT ON LOCK!" I was interrupted by the door opening behind me.

I paused my speaker and looked over to see Elias walk in the door. Our 4 month older German Shepheard, Lina, ran over, barking and jumping all over him. He laughed and pet the small puppy. I smiled and turned my speaker back on with the volume the same. 

"WEST COAST REPRESENT! NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I continued. Elias walked in with his hands up.

"OHHHH. OHHHH." He sang. We both laughed. "Sup." He said after a few minutes which made me laugh more.

Lina came and jumped on my leg. I picked her up and hugged her close. "Sup." I replied. We both stared at each other to see who would laugh first.

The corners of his mouth twitched before he couldn't hold it and burst out laughing. I shook my head at him and went back to cooking, Lina still in my arms. Elias went and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. He walked back in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me.

"You ever wish I was a California girl?" I asked him out of the blue. 

"I was in Carolina though?" He said confused. 

I sighed. "That's not a no." I joked. He knew I was joking so he played along.

"I guess..it's not a no." I gasped. 

"Wow. No spaghetti for you." I poked his nose and walked off to start the sause.

He gave me a shocked look. He then got on his knees to beg. "Pleaseee give me your famous spaghetti." I laughed and shook my head. I pat his head and looked down at him.

"I'm just messing with you." I giggled. "This is a new look on you." I joked. He rolled his eyes, stood up and smacked my head lightly.

"You're my favourite not California girl." He laughed. 

***

WC: 386