Known - Jack Hughes

Carla is an equestrian.

She's been riding her whole entire life. Ever since she was two to be specific. Her life revolves around the sport and her three horses. Her three horses include: a 17.2 hand bay named Lucy, a 15.3 hand grey named Ray, and a 14.1 hand palomino named Snickers.

The thing is that she's been doing competition for about 15 years and has never been noticed by anyone. Not a team or a barn. It's taken a toll on her, and Jack knows that. Of course, with his dad being the Jim Hughes, he's never had any recognition problem.

He has tried his best to offer to help her get recognition by posting videos/photos he's taken at competitions. Not only does he want to post them to help her but because he's so proud of her. But she refuses, telling him that it doesn't bother her.

But it does.

Jack has tried everything to crack her but Carla won't crack. She's even thought about quitting, stating that since it's going nowhere there's no point, but he didn't let her. His mind told him that if he had quit hockey when times were tough he would've regretted it.

Knowing her, he knows it would kill her to even have to simply hang up her boots. Quinn suffered an injury about ten years before that they didn't know if he could come back, but he didn't quit. He kept on training and look where he is now? Captain of the Vancouver Canucks.

"Come on, Carla! Pleaseeee!" Jack begged his girlfriend. "My family wants to see the pictures and so does the world. Not to help you if you don't want the help but so that I can express his proud I am of you." His explained, his tone pleading.

Carla sighed. "Fine." Her boyfriend started dancing a bit in joy. "If they're ugly I'll kill you." She jokingly threatened. He saluted her and sauntered off.

jackhughes✔️

jackhughes✔️

Caption: Carla casually slaying as usual
Liked by lhughes_06, _quinnhughes and 268k others
Tagged: carla_01

Comments:

@lhughes_06✔️: YESS QUEENN

@_quinnhughes✔️: That's my future sister in law!

load more..

---

Over night Carla gained over 100k followers and she's forever grateful. She walked out of her and Jack's room with a big smile on her face. Jack turned with a shit eating grin.

She ran over and jumped into his expecting, open arms. Her arms were around neck and her legs wrapped around his waist as she pressed a kiss to his lips. He stumbled back but held on and smiled into the kiss.

"Thank you." She mumbled. He smiled even wider.

"I love you so much." He whispered against her lips, his own curling into a grin.

***

If there are grammatical mistakes, ignore that. This was written on my phone in the car.

That totally wasn't me in the first two pics..

WC: 481