Chapter 6

[ Change of plans -> Yeji decided to throw the party at the club that her parents owned instead ]
The next day
Niki called you to ask when he should pick you up but you denied because you and yeji are getting ready at her place together.
[ Present ]
And now you are at her house waiting for her to change to her party clothes.
She came out wearing the matching Red short dress which looked really good on her.
"How do i look?" Yeji asked
"OMG YOU LOOK SO STUNNING!" You replied shocked by how good it looked on her .
"THANKS GIRLY ! Now go change to yours " She said pushing you to a room so
you could change as well.
You changed to the same short dress as hers but in black and came out of the room.
"So how do i look ?" You asked scaring her a bit by the sudden voice to the silence.
She turned around and her eyes widen when she saw you.
"GIRL, YOU LOOK FLAWLESS" She complimented you amazed and you thanked her for the compliment she gave .
"Now lets head to the club!" She excitedly said dragging you out to her car.
~ Time skip to the club ~
As you and yeji entered the club everyone's attention turned to you two , both of you looked effortlessly hot and majestic.
You searched for niki around the club.
As you were searching for him , you spotted him sitting next to a pretty girl
really closely to eachother.
You felt jealousy when you saw him with the girl so you ignored him and went to get a
drink.
"What would you like ?" The bartender asked
"Just give me anything " You replied as he gave you some alcohol but you didnt care
which one it was.
You were drinking when a man approached you and sat next to you.
"What is a beautiful Lady like you doing here alone?" The man said in a flirtatious voice.
"Just drinking " You said and continued drinking.
"Would like to dance with me ?" He asked giving his hand for you .
"Sure why not"You replied taking his hand and going to the dance floor before dancing with him .
You were dancing with him when you spotted niki still talking to that girl so you
started dancing more sexily .
Your jealousy grew bigger since niki didn't pay attention to you at all.
3rd person's pov
Niki was talking to his cousin momo while waiting for yn to arrive .
He didn't even notice that yn had arrived already.
He was still into the conversation when suddenly he spotted Yn at the dance floor
dancing sexily with a man.
He didnt even let momo finish what she was saying and approached you and the man .
He grabbed wrists taking you out of the club , directly to his car.
"What was that for?" You asked still mad at him.
He didnt asnwer to your question and entered the driver's seat .
He was driving the way to your house when you noticed he went to left which is the direction to his house but not yours .
"You are taking me to the wrong house NIKI!" you said .
" I didnt say which house baby"He finally spoke intertwining your fingers with his
long ones.
You could read the madness in his face just by a glance.
You arrived at his house .
He exited the car and went inside without even waiting for you.
You went inside but instantly got pinned to the door.
He was so close to you that he could hear your heartbeat .
Niki:"Why were you dancing with that man ?" He asked with anger and jealousy mixed in his tone .
"Like you care-"  he cut you off
"And sexily aswell?" He asked staring at your eyes darkly .
You were about to say something but he cut you off again , by kissing you which you didn't expect but didn't kiss him back either because of how much you were angry at him .
Since you were not kissing him back he bit your bottom lip making you part them a little .
He took the chance and deepened the kiss , sneaking his hand on your waist and the other behind your neck .
The kiss soon turned into a  rough yet a passionate one.
You hit him on his chest as you were running out of breath but he didn't budge at all .
Instead he pinned your hands on top of your head deepening the kiss even more .
After a while he pulled out.
"Thats what happens when you make me jealous, be careful next time baby"He smirked leaving you both breathless and speechless .
He was jelaous ?

~ Cliff hanger  🫢