Part 21

Dance partners || part 21 ||
~ Time skip ~ > 7PM < ~
You were chilling on your bed next to the window of your room waiting for Niki to go inside his house so that you would know he is home now.
Minutes passed and finally you saw a black sports car stop in front of the house of Niki's and you knew exactly that it was niki so you quickly wore your shoes and went to knock on the door of his mansion.
It took less than a minute for Niki's sister konon to open the door and of course she came back to Seoul for his birthday.
"KONON" you screamed and hugged her really tightly.
"Y-Yn i cannot b-breathe" konon's voice was shaky since she couldn't breathe because of you hugging like a baby koala.
"Oh oops sorry hehe , i miss you too much" you apologised embrassed.
"Haha relatable , i missed you aswell- WHATS THAT SMELL" konon said confused smelling the weird smell.
"Why does it smell like-" you got cut off by konon's scream.
"BURNING!!!!!!" She screamed and ran to the kitchen as you ran after her only to see her dead and disappointed face -> 💀
You couldn't help but laugh at her reaction to her recently baked cake that now looked like a stone.
"AHHHHHH" konon screamed not accepting what just happened to the cake.
Her loud scream made Niki run downstairs but he just slapped his face when he saw that konon was lying on the floor like a baby sulking over a burned cake.
"Oh Hey yn ! When did you come , you should've told me . ATLEAST I would've made something for you instead of konon burning the goddamm cake" niki said while you were helping konon stand up from the cold floor.
"I just came here like 2 minutes ago don't worry and now should we bake a new cake ?" You suggested looking at both konon and Niki with a funny face that only made both them laugh.
"DID I HEAR CAKEEEEEEEE?" You heard another loud voice as it got louder as the person came downstairs running.
"Well sola it's more like a black cake which I prefer you don't eat" you shrugged your shoulders because sola was really excited to eat the cake until she found out it was burned.
"ALR sola go back upstairs, you are still young to bake" Niki said to sola but she just replied sassily.
"I AM ALREADY 13 YOU OLD GRANDPA" you were shocked when she said that , that your jaw was touching the floor.
"YAHHHH" Niki shouted chasing her as they ran everywhere in the house like little kids.
"These kids" you said facepalming yourself before baking a new cake with konon.
~ To be continued
Hello everyone , I hope you are enjoying this story so far but if you are not here is another Riki story that you might like.

~ To be continued Hello everyone , I hope you are enjoying this story so far but if you are not here is another Riki story that you might like