Chapter 8

"Ok let's find the others " You said dragging her everywhere .
"YOO SLOW DOWN , I CANT BREATH ANYMORE" Jia said trying to stop you from running any further.
"Haha sorry !! " You apologied while laughing at her state .
"WHATS SO FUNNY " Jia asked giving you the 'what's wrong ?' Face .
"Hmm nothing " You gave her a nervous side eye .
"OMFG IS THAT A ICE CREAM STAND ??" Jia said dragging you somewhere she was pointing at .
"Look who is running now" You rolled your eyes .
"You know ice creams are my weakness" Jia said still dragging you .
"Did you bring your wallet tho ?" You said knowing DAMM well what her answer would be because she is a forgetting type of person .
"ARGHHHH YOU KNOW ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF " Jia whined after finding out she doesn't have her wallet with her .
"Haha cmon I will pay for it , don't worry" You gave her a reassurance smile before paying for her ice cream and then yours .
You were eating/licking your ice cream while still looking for your other members when suddenly your eyes darted at a Stand with Mandu (dumplings).
"MANDU!!" You screamed excited about to run off to the stand but you got pulled back by someone , you thought it was Jia but it was Ha-Eun.
"Please unnie !! You know it's my favourite " You gave her your puppy eyes trying to convince her to let you buy them .
"You know- " She sighed midway her sentence .
"FINE ! But only this once" She ruffled your hair giving you the permission to buy and eat them .
By now your ice cream had already melted , you fake cried dramatically because it melted on your hand as your unnie's laughed at your expression.
"FINE , YOU ARE BUYING MANDU FOR ME " You crossed your arms frowning dramatically again but to your suprise Ha-Eun agreed and went to buy them for you .
Ha-Eun returned with a plastic box with dumplings in her hand before passing them to you .
"Thank you !!" You thanked her all happy but your happiness soon turned into annoyance when you saw that the dumplings were not vegetarian.
"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDNT YOU !!!" You frowned again but Ha-Eun just laughed at you .
"I LIKE MANDU WITH VEGETABLES MORE THAN MEAT" You fake cried before glaring at Ha-Eun and going to the stand to buy them yourself .
As you were about to take the box of mandu someone else took it .
You turned around and saw the person you never wanted to meet again.
Yeah you had feelings for him but somehow he was still your enemy.
You glared and cursed at him under your breath .
"What did you say ?" Niki asked you giving you the confused look even tho he knows exactly what you said.
"None of your business " You rolled your eyes but he just passed you a note before leaving .
"Call me 010*********" Was written on the note .
You thought he was kidding but still kept it with you .
But why did he wanted to call you ?