Part 15

It's been 3 days already meaning it was your birthday...
You would normally just forget about it and consider it a normal day but this year was the last year you will ever feel like an teenager , it was your 17th birthday.
No matter how much you hated to celebrate you had to do this so that you had celebrated your teenage birthdays atleast once.
[ Present ]
You woke up to the sound of your alarm and yes you hadn't went back to your house yet , you didn't had much to do in that place after all.
You groaned and shut the alarm off.
You slept for only 3 hours , you had eye bags .
"What a great way to start off the day" you mumbled annoyed seeing your eyes in the mirror after waking up.
You threw the vase next you in the air making it fall on the floor crashing into millions of pieces which made Yura wake up from the shattering noise.
You were feeling really angry today, you didn't care if it was your birthday.
Celebrating it meant celebrating your parents divorce which you hated so much.
"YN? Are you okay ?" Yura asked rubbing her eyes but her eyes widened when she saw the shattered pieces of glass on the floor, she almost stepped on them barefoot.
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE" Yura suddenly screamed.
"Sorry" you said coldly and left to get a pair of gloves so that you could pick them up without cutting yourself.
"It's okay , it can happen" Yura said in a calm tone thinking you broke it accidentally.
You picked the shattered pieces and threw them in the trash can before going back to your room to change your clothes.
You changed to full black and lucky for you , your hair was also black at the moment.
You didn't want to wear anything but black , not because it was your favourite Color but because you didn't feel happy at all .
Every year Dec 8th you would be in a bad mad.
You got ready and went to the kitchen to drink some refreshing cold water when you spotted a note on the counter next to a plate with pancakes.
"Eat the pancakes , I already left
-For Yn
~ Hae-won" was written on the tiny sticky note.
Unfortunately you ignored the breakfast and left the dorms without eating anything.
It took you only 5 minutes to arrive at the company and as usually you went inside through the back door of the company.
You had a sad poker face on.
You went on the floor of dance studios while scrolling on your phone.
You entered the studio room that said "EN" but you didn't check if it was your group's or enhypen's.
"Hae-won UNNIE , can I skip my birthday live again please ?" You asked still on your phone looking at something .
"I think you are at the wrong studio Yn" you heard a manly voice say , it was jungwon.
"Oh I am sorry ! I didn't check which studio it was , really sorry interrupting you" you bowed down in respect about to leave when jungwon asked you something.
"It's okay by the way what did you ment by skipping your birthday life again ? Don't you celebrate your birthday?" Jungwon asked curiously and concerned...