Chapter 11

Dance partners || Part 11 ||
It's been 6 days already and it's now Friday the day where you have the longest dance class .
4 hour of dance class , you didn't mind to stay for 4 hours in dance class but sometimes it was really frustrating to stay that long .
[ Present ]
You woke up normally as usual at 6am and took a quick shower before getting ready .
You skipped breakfast today as you didn't felt like eating and drove to school .
You arrived to school early today , it was only 7:35 so there was 25 more minutes left before school starts .
"Hey babe" You heard a familiar voice say from behind you .
You turned around only to see niki standing there making you blush all of a sudden .
"Niki i am not your girlfriend !!" You hit his chest playfully.
"Not yet " He smirked making you blush even more .
"Niki we are idols , we can't date" you said .
"We can keep it a secret besides we been idols for over 3 years so there is no dating ban anymore " He winked at you making you remember about the dating ban . 
"You are not wrong" you replied dumbfounded.
"So Yn ! Will you be my girlfriend" He asked you making you feel happy .
"YES YES MILLIONS OF TIMES YES" You said and kissed him .
He didn't expect you to be the one to kiss first but he kissed you back passionately.
"I love you" He confessed .
"I love you too Niki~" you confessed but you were cut off by your friend group .
"FINALLY THESE B!tCHES ARE TOGETHER" Ryunjin shouted acting cool but really happy for them because she had been waiting for this moment for ages .
Everyone chuckled at ryunjin's behaviour.
"Alright let's leave the newly made love birds alone" Heeseung smirked and teased both of you before they all left you both alone .
After they left you alone niki said:  "These lips are mine now" , before smashing his lips on yours again.
It was rough, passionate and quick at the same time .
"Dont worry they are all yours" you winked at him as the bell rang indicating the school started .
You had math first then you had 4 hours of dance class but break inbetween it for the rest of the school day .
"Let's go now" Niki said dragging you with him to math class since he had the same schedule as you .
Same schedule meaning literally everyday he has the same classes as you .
You arrived at the class before the teacher could arrive and when your classmates saw you two holding hands they clapped while some whined that they lost their chance with either Niki or you .
"She is mine now so no more eyes on her" Niki announced since there were always boys staring at you and giving letters and gifts to you everyday .
Most of the boys whined but you and Niki didn't care and soon the teacher arrived starting the lecture .

~ To be continued
[ don't worry I wrote half of this part yesterday around 11pm and didn't wrote the whole story today PLUS WRITING STORIES IS ONE OF MY HOBBIES SO YOU CAN NEVER EXPECT ME TO TAKE A BREAK 😀]