Part 23

The next day you and Yura departed with your plane to yokohama city.
You had to wear mask and cap because you unfortunately had to take a public plane since there were no private jet going to yokohama at the moment.
"Which seat are you?" You asked Yura.
"First class seat number 12 next to the window" Yura answered.
"Alright! We are next to eachother come" you said and then you both went to your seats.
.
Soon the flight took off and you fell asleep since it was a long flight while Yura was scrolling on her instagram fyp but she fell asleep soon too.
~ End of yn's PoV
~ Niki's PoV
Yesterday we got announced that we could take a break from the idol life for two weeks so I decided to take advantage of this break and go visit my parents in yokohama , Japan.
I was going with Jake hyung since he wanted to visit that city aswell besides we had to take public flight but luckily we got first class tickets.
"My seat number is 10 what about you?" Jake hyung asked me while looking at the info on his ticket making me check mine aswell.
"Mine is no.9" I answered to his question and headed towards the first class area and searched for our seats , both seat no.9 and seat no.10 were next to eachother infront of the two seats where there were 2 girls already sleeping.
We didn't mind those girls because why would we? and just went to our seats but sometime later I saw someone taking pictures of the girl behind so i checked if the girl was awake wanted to photo of her to be taken or not and she was still asleep , she looked familiar ?
She seemed so familiar yet I couldn't recognisers because she had her face covered up so I checked her right wrist to be sure she was the girl I assumed she was.
"Yn..?" I mumbled quietly seeing the couples ring on her finger , it was the one she gifted me in my 18th birthday.
"What are you doing niki ?? Don't disturb others" Jake said still clueless about what Niki was doing and he thought Niki was disturbing others.
"Naur hyung , look it's Yura and Yn sleeping and there is a saesang at seat no.6 taking photo of Yn sleeping" I said referring to the boy sitting on the opposite side of us.
Hearing that made Jake a bit disappointed about these fans because they just don't respect the idol's privacy , not even a little bit.
"I'll be right back" Jake said and headed somewhere in the plan , i didn't knew where but I just nodded and waited for him.
After a few minutes from him leaving the seat , I heard the pilot speak up to announce something , or so I thought.
"Hello everyone ! This is captain Jake , there are 4 celebrities in this plane and some of them are sleeping at the moment because they are tired from the hardwork they have been doing lately for the world to listen to beautiful music and all so I want a specific fan here to respect our privacy and stop taking photos of us! I am asking this favor kindly so please respect our privacy, thank you!" I heard Jake's voice, he did a speech extra for us 4.
Then he returned and now seeing the saesang put their phone away made him a bit more relaxed because no one wants their privacy to be exposed just like that.
"Fans these days are becoming crazy" Jake mumbled loud enough for me to hear and I couldn't agree more , it was true after all.
~ To be continued