Part 28

PREVIOUS:
"Yn-ahh" a familiar voice said and you were honestly bit shocked hearing him mumble your name in his deep and drunk voice like that.

CONTINUATION:
"DAMM RIKI how many shots did you take?" You asked as he laughed drunkly.
"Enough to fall for you Yn even more" he said and you were a bit taken aback from what he said in the state he was in.
"That's obvious my love , I love you too" you chuckled at his drunk behaviour and buckled up his seatbelt before you went to the driver's seat so that you could drive back to the hotel.
While driving Niki Couldn't help but keep taking glances at your beautiful aura , he was madly in love with you for real.
You caught him few times staring at you and it was making you blush a lot.
"Argh why do you make me feel like this, what are you doing to me Yn-ah" he said leaning his head back on the headrest of the seat mumbling the sentence in his deep voice sending shivers down your spine.
.
Soon you arrived infornt of the hotel and you helped him get out of the car to his door but to your luck he was 1% away from falling asleep , however you still managed to enter the hotel and take him till to your shared hotel room.
However he was just not saying the passcode of the hotel room which you needed to know so that you could enter the room.
"Yah Riki-ah what's the passcode?!" You asked since you had forgotten to ask him about it as he always opens the door but you were a bit tired already after the whole party and from literally holding his drunk @$$ till to the room.
"I-it's the birthday of my girl" he said in his drunk voice making you think it probably was the passcode of his ex but it didn't work yet it made you wonder how he managed to get the password of the hotel room to change.
You entered your birthdate...
"IT WORKED ?!" You said surprised because you thought he was just joking because of the alcohol effect on him but you were wrong , he did really changed the password to your birthdate.
You took him inside , laying him down on the king sized bed and you were about to go to the small included kitchen to bring him some hot water but he pulled you by your wrist making you drop on top of him.
Your cheeks quickly became red.
"Let's stay like this for awhile" he slowly said in his deep voice that always made a shiver run down your spine.
You hugged him thinking you could escape when he falls asleep to make him some hangover soup but you ended up falling asleep along with him and one thing no one noticed was that your lips were touching while sleeping , it was a normal thing for couples but sleeping with your lips touched for the whole night ?
~ CLIFF HANGER
HMM THATS ROMANTIC 🤭
Sorry for the long break !! I also got sick inbetween my exams so I am really sorry for it !!