Part 22

That day you finished baking a new cake that wasn't burned with konon and later celebrated Niki's 18th birthday even though that day was a chaos it was still fun.
But now it's already the day you are graduating.
"Girl you ready to graduate today ?" Yura said coming out of her dorm room all ready for school.
"HELL YEAH , I can't wait to finally leave that hell" you said while putting your shoes on.
"Bish you are everywhere but school what you talking about leaving the hell? You already left it ages ago" Jia appeared out of nowhere but still in her pyjamas and her messed up hair making you burst out in laughter that you didn't even heard what she said.
"WHAT HAPPENED NOW ?!?" She said with a done face.
"Y-Your hair I-I cant" you tried to form a proper sentence but couldn't because of your laughter and ended up stuttering anyway.
"GIRL what do you expect ? Me to wake up with a straight hair and non tangled one-" she said but she got cut off by hae-won's scream.
"YAH MAH SINGLE MANDU'S WE ARE LATE" hae-won screamed sprinting out of the bathroom with a clock in her hand along with a toothbrush in her mouth.
"Dudes why are y'all still in your pyjamas bruh and y'all are screaming that we are late?" You were literally done with their lazy @$$.
"People were right when they said the last days will always be a chaos instead of a chill relax days" Yura said yawning staring at the two girls run over here and there to get ready.
"YALL I am leaving , i AINT gonna be late because of you two heavy sleepers" you said and went to get your car but of course Yura followed you.
.
Soon enough you arrived at the graduation venue a bit late, everyone was already there except Jia and hae-won of course.
The moment you arrived at the venue area where everyone was gathered , your name got called.
"KIM YN!" One of the teacher called out your name on the mic.
You then went upto the stage as all of your teachers gave you a hug which you returned them even if you didn't like hugging your teachers since you hated all of them.
Lastly they gave you your study diploma and you went off the stage to Yura and the other 2 girls were there now aswell.
"Well I finally left the hell les gaurr" you said hugging her out of nowhere because you were happy to finally stop going to this school.
"GIRL- you are suffocating me" she stuttered trying to catch air since you were hugging her too tightly.
"Oops sorry hehe" you apologised and pulled out of the hug Letting her to finally breathe.
"Anyways I will meet y'all in the car bye bye" you waved at all 3 of them and went to your car waiting for them to get their diplomas.
~ Time skip ~
After getting all of your diplomas you drove away to the hybe building with the other girls since the ceo Bang Si-Hyuk said so.
"Good morning" all 4 of you said bowing down at the ceo as he gestured to you to sit down on the chairs infront of his desk.
"So first of all congratulations on your graduation and second of all I want to announce to you all that you have 2 weeks of free days from your work as an idol meaning you can go on vacation to anywhere if you would like that and everything needed for your vacations will be payed by the company too" Bang Si-Hyuk said making all of you shocked happy because none of you had to spend any money.
"That's awsome , thank you so much" hae-won as the leader thanked in behalf of her whole group members.
"And now you can go home" he said and all of you bowed again in respect and left the office and the moment you exited the office you couldn't help but giggle in happiness because you could finally go back to japan, you missed your homecountry a lot it had been a few years already.
"Girls where do y'all wanna go? I am definitely going back to japan because I miss the place a lot" you said imagining all kinds of stuff you could do there especially arcades and the street food.
"OMG girl I wanted to go to japan Yokohama , it's so pretty there" Yura said smiling just by thinking of the city there.
"Girl-" you said giving her a "are you dumb?" Face.
"WHAT ARE YOU GOINH THERE TOO OR SMTH?" She asked confused.
"It's literally my hometown , so of course you are not going alone dumbass" you said hitting her head lightly.
"Oh oops I forgot , sorry hehe" she laughed awkwardly but you just your rolled your eyes playfully.
"It's okay let's go pack ,we got a lot to do" you said linking your arm with Yura and literally ran away from Jia and hae-won , they didn't even got to discuss with you two.
~ To be continued