Part 18 || 2/2 ||

"It's unbelievable how much you have grew up already , you were just 13 when you were a trainee and  now you are really close to being a grown adult😕" again you red a sad comment , this comment made you finally realise how fast you've grown up over the time.

"Yeah I cannot believe it either , I was only 14 when I debuted , I thought I wasn't gonna make it but I somehow managed to debut with the support of you auras ! I am still really grateful for all the things you did to support me" the moment you finished your sentence your phone ringed with a notification making you look at it.
You were at the edge of breaking down in tears while staring at the msg you got from an unknown number.
"Happy birthday my little girl ! I am sorry , I was a really horrible dad back then .
I didn't even realise how horrible I was , I hated you with my whole heart , even did something on your 11th birthday that you probably never would've wanted to happen to your me and your mom but unfortunately both your mom and I have found our true love , we can never get back together again, I know it was hard for you to take this thing as an child and I truly apologise to you from deep down my heart! Sorry, I hope your new father is treating you better than I did and your mother too ! Happy 17th birthday my little girl 🎊 ~ Kenzo Nakamura" was what the msg said , each word you were progressing to read was making your eyes fill with more tears but you held them back from dropping.
You hadn't heard of your dad in 6 years , you could never move on from him breaking your mother's heart but Now that he made it clear that they were ment for eachother , you had no choice but to move on from it , after all it was years ago.
You quickly realised you were in a live so you quickly closed your phone and set it back on the table before reading more comments from auras.
"What time is there Yn?" A fan commented making you check your phone once again.
"Oh ! It's already 1am in the morning , I need to go sleep now ! Sorry auras but that's the end of this live ! Good night , CUT" you apologised to auras before saying your end line "cut".
You tidied up the table and left the cake in fridge before going to bed.
your members were already asleep aswell.
Tired from the long day you quickly fell to your slumber.