Part 17

"Don't worry , I am okay" you smiled making her sigh in relief.
Soon all of you started practicing, this time the choreography for 'love or hate me' .
This comeback was filled with happiness yet sadness within it.
Jia being the Center of this choreography while the 3 of you were barley in the Center because you wanted to give Jia to be the Center too sometimes , it's a teamwork after all.
"Love or HATE me" all 4 of you screamed in sync , it was one of the best lines in the songs , it matched well with the beats.
After awhile of practicing it was already 12am , lunch break.
You all went to the cafeteria although you didn't want to eat at all you had to or else your leader would be mad/disappointed in you for not eating.
You took the salad , not in the appetite to eat anything.
You sat at your usual table , none of the girls noticed you taking just a little bit of salad because it looked like as if you had took a lot of the leafy greens.
You chitchatted with eachother about your comeback and what reactions auras would give about the comeback , it was your second comeback this year.
You were kinda tired of the amount of practice and filming you had to do every comeback, you just wanted some break but the company wouldn't allow you to until the summer break.
The summer break was still 2 days away from today.
While talking about the comeback you excused yourself to use the bathroom.
"Alright girls , do y'all wanna throw a surprise for Yn tonight ? I mean we can't do much but we could still bring her a cake?" Jia asked the girls while you were gone.
Hae-won didn't knew what to do but at the same time she wanted the maknae to have a birthday celebration Atleast once in her teenage years.
"That's a great idea , we need to make her go live for her birthday too." Hae-won agreed with the surprising idea.
Soon you came back from the bathroom, you threw away the leftover salad of your plate, you barely took any bites.
You were not starving yourself but what you were doing at the moment was clearly starving yourself.
None of the girls noticed you throwing it away and it's not like you wanted them to know anyway.
.
After the lunch break you all went back to the dance studio.
Practicing non-stop as usual , you all wanted to be as successful as possible , none of you wanted to disappoint the fans, auras.
It's been almost 3 years since your debut and so far you feel like you haven't given enough impact to the world , you had 7.5 monthly listeners on Spotify which was still really good but you wanted to try get it bigger.
You are happy about how many people listen to your music but still there are billions of people who could give a try to listen to your music.
To your honesty, you were actually proud of how far you have came just in less than 3 years, you were really young when you debuted which you got a lot of hate to the point you thought you didn't belong there as an idol.
It was now your last year as a teenager , will being adult change anything ? Will the hate for you stop or will it grow higher?
You could only let the fate play its role for you , there was nothing to stop the hate after all.
"UGHH STOP DOING IT WRONG PLEASE !!" You shouted annoyed after Jia did the handwork wrong for the 11th time in a row.
Jia lowered her head down scared and a bit sad by your words.
You felt guilty for what you just spat out of your mouth.
You didn't thought you would be going this far to the point being angry at someone who can't just do anything for your anger.
"I-I am sorry Jia !! Please I didn't mean to shout at you" you couldn't even understand why you would shout at her for just a common mistake , shouting at your members for a small mistake is not the kind of person you were.
Hae-won as the leader would normally have to budge in the conversation because of your rude comment but knowing what's going on in your head , she understood your mood.
Even if you said you were okay or even if they comforted you , you would still have a shattered heart.
"It's okay , I should've did it correctly" Jia felt guilty for her mistakes aswell.
You stared at yourself in the huge mirror infront of you because you just made someone sad for their mistakes which they could've learned better from.
You felt guilty deep down in your heart but you had to help her anyways.
"Can you show me the hand move once again?" You asked in a low tone scared how she would react.
"Sure" Jia replied with a bit more calming tone making you feel a bit more relieved.
"1,2,3 and 4" you counted to 4 according to the beats as Jia did the move and surprisingly she finally did it correctly.
"AYY LES GAURRRR" You jumped screaming happily that you managed to help her improve already, seeing you proud of both yourself and Jia for improving the dance move made hae-won and Yura laugh at your cuteness , after all you were still a kid.