Part 18 || 1/2

Seconds turned to minutes.
Minutes turned to hours and it was 9pm 45 already.
You were still in the dance studio practicing and practicing, you wanted to be as good as possible, yes you were the main dancer but for you, you weren't good enough for yourself.
Eventually you decided to head to the dorms .
You were really tired from all the practice you did .
You unlocked the door to your dorms , you thought no one was gonna be in the dorms as usual but you were totally wrong.
The moment you stepped a foot in the floor of the dorm , the lights turned off and counting from 10 to 0 was being counted by your members.
You glanced at the clock that showed "21:59:55" then back at the cake haha that Jia was holding.
"3...2...1 HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KIM YN!!" They all sang you a birthday song loudly at the end clapping their hands.
You blew the two lettered candles that showed '17' in one blow as everyone clapped once again.
"How did you know I was born at 10Pm ?" You couldn't be more happier than knowing the fact that your unnies  knew exactly when you were born and that they cherished your birth.
"Oh c'mon Yn !! Of course we know everything about our precious maknae." Hae-won chuckled making others laugh a little too.
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT , YN DONT BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST EVER BIRTHDAY LIVE, AURAS HAVE BEEN EXCITED FOR THIS LIVE" Yura screamed excitedly because they were finally available to make you celebrate your birthday.
You rolled your eyes because of their unbelievable actions yet you were not mad or annoyed about them starting you a live.
You quickly changed to an more comfortable clothes and went to the living room where there was all the things settled up for the live , you were alone in the room while the rest of the girls went to the other living room to edit the video they filmed of surprising you the moment you walked in the dorm.
5...4...3..2..1... LIVE!
The countdown ended meaning the live has finally begun , you could see all the spam comments from auras .
They truly were excitedly waiting for this live, you felt guilty for not going live on the past 2 years.
"annyeonghaseyo auras! Kon'nichiwa auras !" You greeted your fans in both Korean and your native language making the comment section be filled with a lot of English , Korean and Japanese comments.
"It's so nice to see all the congratulations from my fans for my 17th birthday, I been pushing away my birthday lives for years for some personal reasons which I don't feel like revealing yet but I guess I'll reveal it sooner or later." You did a tiny intro for your live , fans were commenting questions and random things about how much they love you or about how talented you are ... etc.
You were reading the comments of your fans .
"It's so sad to know that this is your last year as an kid☹️💔" you red one of the comments out loud that all the viewers heard it ofc.
"Yeah~ it's my last year as an teenager , I can't tell if I am sad or excited to be an adult but I guess I will have to let the fate play my way there" you said pressing your lips against eachother tightly letting your fans know that you were kinda disappointed of how fast time flew away.
"It's unbelievable how much you have grew up already , you were just 13 when you were a trainee and  now you are really close to being a grown adult😕" again you red a sad comment , this comment made you finally realise how fast you've grown up over the time.