Part 14 2/2

You made a quick eye contact with Niki but unfortunately it didn't last for long because they had to talk to Bang Si-hyuk.
You could see the frown on Niki's face as he had break the eye contact making you laugh quietly at his pout .
"Cute" you mumbled going past them to your dance studio on 4th floor.
*studio E.N2*
"AYY ladies I am so happy about the news" Ha-Eun screamed in happiness.
You liked her childish behaviour to the point you sometimes couldn't believe she is the oldest and the leader.
Everyone laughed at her cuteness along with you , she was just like a fake maknae.
"I am actually not in the mood to repeat the dance again like dude how many times" Jia whined like a baby before falling on the floor on her back , she was not motivated to do the dance.
"COME ON UNNIE THERE ARE ONLY 5 WEEKS UNTIL OUR NEXT COMEBACK , LETS DO IT FOR OUR DEAR AURAS!!" Yura said loudly, well she was motivated unlike Jia who was plopped on the floor.
"Right! For AURAS !!" Jia stood back up motivated after what Yura said. [ Aira -> your fandom name , E.N.AURA -> your group name ]
"I like full motivation in this room , I love y'all" Ha-eun was happy of how motivated all of you were now.
"Let's get the dance started" you said before playing the song of your unreleased song 'why did you fell out of love'.
You were the Center in this choreography, you loved this song but you still don't know if it's your favourite song yet.
The sound of your shoes were in sync , knowing that you were all in sync made you satisfied.
As a main dancer that's one of the things you wish always stays professional.
~ Time skip ~ -> 6pm <-
It was time to either head home or to the dorms and you decided to stay at the dorms because you had nothing to do at your lonely house after all there was no one else besides you living there, even both Jennie had her own place so she lived separate aswell.
It was kinda lonely living alone but atleast there is no one to bother you every day or pull pranks on you.
Your dorms was literally like 5 minutes away from the company, it was 25 minutes nearby than your house .
Jia,Yura and ha-eun were unfortunately not going to the dorms today so you were alone anyway but you were too tired to go home so you just went to the dorms , it was dead silent in there .
"ARGHH WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO SUCK SO MUCH" you suddenly screamed frowning then plopped yourself on the sofa , it felt lonely in your own house and now it feels lonely in the dorms too .
You opened up your TikTok and first thing you saw was a fan edit of you with a caption saying "happy advanced birthday Yn Kim" .
"What do you mean birthday ?" You mumbled before checking the date , it was 5th Dec.
You completely forgot about your birthday , It was literally in 3 days.
"Oh well my birthday is not really special for me anyway" you sighed remembering what happened on your birthday years ago.
"Awh thank you dear aura" you commented because it was kinda sweet that they wished you a birthday already even though you never celebrate your birthday.
Somehow you fell asleep watching TikTok shorts.