Chapter 13

"Move your hips like that" Niki said guiding you as you followed .
" And now bring your arms to my neck" he guided you again and you followed.
[ Use bite me choreography as reference to the dance they are doing but it's a duo ver ]
"Okay let's do it all together without guides for the last time" He said as both of you stood on your dance positions before the music started .
In middle of the dancing , your dance teacher came to check what kind of choreography you came up with but you both didn't stopped dancing when you saw them .
"WOAH ! I am surprised with the choreography I must say . You two always come with the best choreographys" he clapped his hands in approval as you bowed down to your teacher for the compliment.
"Thank you sir" Niki thanked him .
"You both did a great job , I will go check the others now and keep it up !  " the teacher said smiling before leaving.
"Let's have a break , there are only 6 more minutes before school ends anyway " Niki said sitting down on the floor tired .
"I don't wanna walk home nor drive , I am too lazy" you mumbled tiredly .
"Yn go change first , bell is about to ring" Niki said but you were too tired to even stand up .
"I don't want to ~ I am exhausted" you said still laying down on the floor.
"Fine then put this jacket on , it's kinda cold outside " He said handing you his jacket .
"What about you?" You asked .
"It's just a few minutes till we reach the parking lot , Yn" he chuckled.
"Okayy , suit yourself" you said putting on his jacket and it smelled just like him .
"Let's go now" he started dragging your lazy a$$ till you both reached his car .
.
"LOOK MY FAV BESTAY IS HERE" You heard a familiar voice scream the moment you entered niki's house , it was konon.
"Don't scream old lady , you might break your throat"you joked sassily.
"Yahhh , I am only a year older than you" she whined .
"Fine fine , I was just joking" you giggled at her reaction .
"Anyways I am gonna steal my girl" konon said to her brother before she dragged you to her room .
"YAH SHE IS MY GIRL , NOT YOURS" you heard niki shout but you both ignored .
"Anyways when did you come here?" You asked curiously since you hadn't seen konon since you left Japan .
"I just arrived yesterday, didn't niki tell you?" She asked confused .
"How do you expect that MR to inform me , we were literally like enemies" you rolled your eyes .
"So you are telling me , ENEMIES TO LOVERS ???" Konon screamed the moment she realised .
"YAHH lower your voice" you said covering her mouth .
"Alright , who fell first ?" She asked teasing you .
"I did ... he fell harder" you said smiling thinking about him .
"Look at you , you have grown up so fast" she fake cried patting your head.
"Yahh I am not a child " you pouted
"You act like one" konon smirked
"YAHHH I HATE YOU" you shouted but it only made her laugh .
"I LOVE YOU TOO-" Konon got cut off by a knock on the door .
"Girls , dinner is ready so come downstairs now before the food gets cold" you heard konon's mom say so you both rushed down .
"Your cooking reminds me of my mom's cooking" you said tasting the food that Mrs.Nishimura made .
"Awh , your mother will definitely come around to visit you once she has time" konon's mother said .
"Ehh , she is a CEO so I guess I will be the one visiting her haha" you chuckled .
"What's her company name ?" Niki asked eating his food .
"Yoshimura shares" you replied [ I have no idea what the names could be lol ]
"Wait hold on , did you just say 'Yoshimura' ? " she stopped eating her food .
"Yes ? Is there something wrong ?" You yourself were now confused .
"No there is nothing wrong , it's just that it's the company we Nishimura's are partners with , Yoshimura are our best business partners" She explained making you a bit confused .
"Why did mom never tell me about that" you rolled your eyes not believing that your mother never told you about that .
"Haha she must have forgot because of her busy schedule" konon said making you chuckle .
"Alright , let's continue to eat otherwise the food will definitely get cold" Niki said making everyone go quiet and eat since they had stopped for awhile .
.
"Thank you for having me for dinner Mrs.Nishimura , it was really fun being here .
I live in this neighbourhood as well so you can gladly visit me aswell" you said smiling to Mr.Nishimura as it was already late and you have to go to your own home now .
"I will Yn ,sleep well . And work hard in school okay " She praised you so you wouldn't easily give up .
"Ofc , FIGHTING" you said giggling.
"Good night babe" Niki gave you a peck on the lips before you left which made his mom wonder .
"Is there something you are hiding from me ?" She teased Niki
"Well there is nothing to hide anymore , me and Yn are dating" Niki became shy to admit it .
"Look at you , you have grown up so fast" His mom said patting his head which made Niki pout a little but didn't mind it .