Part 31

The car stopped infront of your mom's and your step dad's company.
You walked out of the car seeing the building after so many years.
"Damm it's been so freaking long since I last seen this building" You said as Jennie chuckled.
"Well I bet you even forgot how the interior of the building even looked like AHHAHA" Jennie spoke.
"I definitely did" you replied as you both started walking up the stairs before finally arriving at the entrance of the building.
The door automatically slid open giving you the access to enter.
Right infront of the entrance , there were some small machines you had to pass through to actually enter the building freely and for that you needed to scan your face.
Luckily yours and jennie's face was already setup as the main members since you were the daughters of the Company owners wether biologically or not.
"Do they even know we are visiting them?" You asked Jennie.
"Nope , why tell them when we can freely come ?" Jennie playfully said making you nod your head in agreement.
The moment a worker of the company saw you two pass away they immediately bowed down in 45 degrees with the most respect a person can give.
You flashed them all a small but a warm smile so you wouldn't be seen as a disrespectful kid.
Finally you arrived in front of your dad's main office.
Jennie knocked on the door as she immediately heard a response : "come in" from her dad.
You pulled open the huge door and entered the office while your dad was taking some measurements of the black suite he was designing not noticing your presence.
"Good morning dad" Jennie greeted her dad as you both bowed down in 45 degrees to your dad.
And right after you bowed down , your mother entered the office aswell.
"Oh .! Hello girls , it's been so long" Your mother added making you nod in agreement since it had been really 4 years since you were last in Japan.
Both of you immediately bowed down to your mother too in respect.
"I cannot believe both of you have grown so much , look at you both , you've become so much taller" your mother stated looking at both of you proudly.
"Haha mom it's been literally 4 years , of course we grew taller" You spoke making your mother roll her eyes playfully at your words.
"Fine fine I get it I get it" your mother rolled her eyes again making you chuckle a bit.
"Anyways I been thinking this for a while girls and I think it's time for you Jennie to get married , DONT you think ?" Your mother said which took Jennie a bit by shock.
"What ? But I am still so young mom" Jennie pouted.
"No Jennie you are already 24 years old ,you should get married unless you wanna be single your whole life" Your mother stated which was understandable.
"Fine you have a point but I will do it only in one condition" Jennie spoke which your parents were carefully listening to since it was kind of a serious matter.
"Hmm ?" Your mother hummed in a questioning tone.
"It's my best friend who I am marrying" Jennie said making your mother smile.
"Yes I was also thinking about setting you up with Cha Eunwoo" Your mother replied to jennie's condition which Jennie was surprisingly happy about. [ Warning : I don't ship Jennie and Eunwoo in reality , it's just for the story !!! ]
"And you Yn , I have this one boy in my mind whom I wanna engage you with , he is our best business partner's only Son , he is just one year older than you too" Your mother now said this to you taking you a bit aback because you weren't expecting to be engaged before you even turned 18.
"But mom ? Why I only just turned 17 , I am still a minor for a marriage" you tried to explain yourself but your mother wasn't buying it at all.
"Young lady this is only a engagement however you will get officially married after you turn 18" Your mother replied.
"Dad ?? Please tell mom that I am too young for this !!" You tried to get some help from your step dad but he unfortunately seems to be with your mom.
"No Yn.. we really need you to be engaged , this will help our company grow too" your dad added which you wish he didn't because now you were kind upset with the decision.
"But what about Jennie ? She is older than me though" You pointed at your sister feeling unfair especially since you were already in a healthy relationship with niki.

~ DAMM THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMING TO AN END , I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!