Part 20

Dance partners || part 20 ||
"NAH FOR REAL , THEY BOTH KEEP SKIPPING SCHOOL DAYS YET HAVE A's IN THEIR EXAMS" Yura suddenly spoke loudly making you give her a side eye out of nowhere.
"Oh oops sorry hehe" she apologised realising the way she spoke loudly forgetting that there were about 200 other students in the school.
~ Time skip ~ > after school <~
The school just ended so you decided to finally go back to your lonely and quiet house since you didn't had any more outfits left at the dorm that you hadn't worn yet.
You drove along the beach side but of course it was filled with snow instead of sand because it was winter season.
The beach side takes you the longest to reach your destination but you wanted to change inbetween each roadways so it wouldn't be too boring for you to drive home everyday.
.
After arriving at your big af yet lonely mansion , you quickly got changed to your comfy clothes and flopped yourself on your bed before opening your phone to check what your fans have siad about your msg but while reading the comments of your fandom you accidentally clicked on exit of the comment section making you go back at the homepage where your eyes landed on the posts of members from Enhypen.
The posts were about Niki's birthday, you had completely forgotten to buy a present for him so you quickly got ready into an streetstyle outfit before heading back to the garage where your car was parked at and hoped inside the car, driving away to the city side.
You're parked at a huge mall side even though you didn't knew yet what you wanted to buy for him.
You went to different stores yet didn't find anything that caught your attention so you went to the Chanel store because you had a feeling you would find something there and you were right.
The moment you entered the store your eyes landed on the hoodies section , there were a pair of matching hoodies that were made for couples.
You felt like it would be a great present so you got a black one for Niki and the grey one for yourself before paying for it.
Then you went to the 4th floor of the mall where there were the jewellery stores.
You went in a random jewellery store to check what kind of stuff they had there , while looking at the necklaces , earrings and many other jewelleries your eyes landed on a pair of matching bracelets.
They were black and grey as-well , it would match with the hoodies really well.
So you asked one of the worker of the store to pack it up for you while you continued to look for more stuff just incase you found something else as-well.
"Oh this looks pretty" you mumbled in awe staring at the necklace placed through the glass.
"I will get these connected necklaces aswell" you said pointing at two half heart shaped in one heart necklace.
"Oh nice choice ! But that's for couples so if you are in a relationship please tell me the initial of your man and yourself" the employee said kindly , she was bit more older than you.
"for the male "N" and "Y"for the female please" you replied to her question.
"ALR coming right up" she said before going to the storage room to search for "N&Y" necklace.
"Okay so that will be total of 54,34$" she said scanning both of the items you bought, surprisingly it wasn't that expensive for those kind of jewellery.
You payed with your BLACK credit card before exiting the mall with two shopping bags on your hand to the parking lot where your car was parked at.
Then you drove back home.