Chapter 7

You woke up to the sound of alarm .
It was 4am , you slept for 6 hours only but you have to wake up for practice.
You got up and got ready like every other day before driving to the HYBE dance studio .
It took you 15 minutes of driving to the hybe building .
You entered the building from the backside so fans or the paparazzi wouldn't spot you going inside the building .
Especially since Korea is never dead at night nor in early morning .

Studio E.N2
You entered your group's studio and started to practice for your new comeback .
First you practiced 'Last chance' an unreleased song .
As the main dancer of the group of course were you available to stay on beat and your body control was incredible .
As you were practicing you suddenly heard someone open the door to the studio so you looked at the giant mirror infornt of you to see who it was .
"Oh sorry wrong studio !" Sunghoon apologied .
You bowed down since he is older than you .
"Our studio's have similar name so it's okay to get mistaken sometimes" You said to him .
He smiled before leaving your studio as you continued to practice .
After awhile some of your band members came to practice as well .
"You are doing this move wrongly !" You said to Yura , one of your members .
"I am sorry .." Yura stayed silent and guilty for making mistake too often .
"Hey... it's okay , everyone makes mistakes " You hugged her the moment you saw her expression.
"I always make mistakes !!" Yura said in a disappointed tone .
"What did I just say ? Everyone makes mistakes ! Plus we learn from our mistakes " You gave her a reassuring and warm smile .
Your smile never fails to make someone's day .
"YN IS THE BEST MAKNAE !!!!!!" Jia shouted from the back after hearing you comfort Yura .
"YOU ARE SO FREAKING ACCURATE " Ha-Eun shouted in joy as well making you smile that you made it to their heart as one of the best people they met .
After awhile of practicing Yura finally got the move right .
"WOAH UNNIE YOU GOT IT !!!" You jumped in joy and hyping her to repeat it one last time so she won't forget it .
It was now 11:47am so your leader decided to go grab something to eat .
"Yah everyone take a break for now , we been practicing for almost 8 hours straight!! Time flys away so fast" Ha-Eun said in a worried tone that she forgot about the time .
"Don't worry ! Can I go get us some food ?" Jia asked for permission as Ha-Eun nodded her head in approval before Jia ran off to bring some food .
"ALR since we have already practiced for 8 hours , I want y'all to eat now and after eating we will go back to dorms or you can go anywhere you want but with an manager of course !" Ha-Eun informed everyone as everyone sat down on the floor and took a sip of their water .
"Can we go to the amusement park ??" You asked hyped up .
Ha-Eun nodded making you dance in joy and excitement since you haven't been to amusement parks in a long time .
-Time skip to the amusement park
You all arrived at the amusement park with a few body guards behind you for safety.
You tried a lot of rides in the park , Jia was scared of height but you dared her to overcome her fear .
"CMON JIA YOU CAN DO THIS !!" You tried hyping her up as she was scared by sitting on the roller coaster but before jia could reply the roller coaster started .
You were now really really close to the fall and Jia was gripping on your arm as if her life depended on it .
You laughed hard as the roller coaster suddenly did the drop thingy meanwhile Jia was screaming for her dear life.
"That was so awesome" You said after getting off the roller coaster .
"AWSOME MY @$$" Jia shouted sarcastically making you laugh even more .
"Ok let's find the others " You said dragging her everywhere .