Part 32

Previous :
"But what about Jennie ? She is older than me though" You pointed at your sister feeling unfair especially since you were already in a healthy relationship with niki.

Continuation :
"Yes she is indeed older than you but she is not from the Yoshimura family which unfortunately doesn't allow her to be the next CEO of this company" Your dad explained.
"Besides our business partner seems to want their son to be married to a Japanese girl instead..." Your mother added to the conversation.
"And it gotta be me ? Why me bruh why" you spat rolling your eyes which your parents just ignored and moved onto the next thing they had to say to you.
"And about your career as an idol... you both girls have to quit being idols because of the marriages" Your dad added and now you were extremely taken aback.
"WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!!!" Both you and Jennie screamed with horror in your eyes.
Being a idol was both of your only dreams since childhood and now your parents wanted to take that away too , only for the sake of their company.

"JUST BECAUSE OF THE COMPANY , YOU WANT TO TAKE OUR FREAKING CAREER AWAY ? THE CAREER WE TRAINED OUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD FOR ?? HAVE YOU GONE NUTS ?" You fought back for yours and Jennie's career but nothing seems to get into your parents head , all they were seeing was money now.
"Don't raise your voice at me young lady, we are doing what's best for you" Your mom replied to your sudden behaviour.
"Best for us? YOU THINK LEAVING OUR CAREER IS BEST FOR US ?! YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE US A CALL NOT EVEN ONE CALL OR A TEXT OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS YET WE DECIDED TO VISIT YOU SINCE YOU ARE OUR PARENTS BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT FROM US ?!" At this point you just wanted to laugh at their faces because they just seemed to be caring about money and only you two as their main money makers , crazy isn't it ?
"Listen young lady, you ran away from us just to pursue your stupid career that we were against because you were supposed to inherit this company later as you are the last kid of the Yoshimura bloodline , besides I also inherited this company when I turned 18 so that's what you are doing too" Your mom explained and all of this was driving you crazy.
"I NEVER FCKING WANTED TO BECOME A MODEL MOM , I NEVER DID" You never lowered your voice down at your mom.
"Nor did I young lady but this is what runs in the family and you have to do it, you can no longer be an idol YOSHIMURA YN" Your mother shouted out your name at the end of her sentence reminding you that you are still from the Yoshimura bloodline.
"THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT I AM NEVER QUITTING MY LIFE AS AN IDOL, GET THAT SH!t IN YOUR HEAD" You straight up spat the sentence infront of your parents faces and stormed out of the office and the company itself.
The moment you stepped out of the building you called your driver even if it meant it was a driver from your parents company which arrived quickly.
You quickly sat inside the car and ordered the driver to drop you off at the hotel you were staying at.
The whole drive you stayed on your phone scrolling through instagram because that's the only thing you could do at the moment.
Suddenly you decided to take a selca and post on Weverse since you haven't been active on Weverse in a long time.
You took a blurry selfie of your side profile and posted it on Weverse ad it immediately started to get attention.
Auras were already commenting everywhere on your post and asking random but common questions such as : "Did you eat lunch Yn?" By @f4ever_auRa and because of those types of questions you decided to go live especially since it was gonna be a long drive anyway.
Then you went live immediately forgetting about the thing you faught about it your parents just awhile ago.
But little did you knew... it was the last live you would ever be doing as an idol...

~ END OF SEASON 1 !