Part 29

The next day you woke to a soft feeling on your lips.
Your eyes suddenly shot open when you realised you fell asleep ontop of Niki's chest before you even made him some hangover soup.
You tried to get up because you really needed to make that hangover soup for him since he had drank a lot.
However Niki's grip was way tighter than you could've expected it to be.
His firm grip wasn't easy to get away from.
The only way to get out of his grip would be waking him up but you don't want to do that because it's only 3am and you had arrived at the hotel room at 2am, he would be still hella drunk.
"Be careful Yn be careful" you mumbled to yourself in your head slowly trying o get out of his grip and so far you were doing great on it.
Suddenly a strand of your hair fell before your face making you lightly sneeze which caused Niki to wake up from the noise.
"Hmm Yh-ah be quiet" he whispered in his deep voice making a shiver run down your spine immediately.
He hugged your waist even more tighter but this time with both of his hands making you be on the starting situation again , you were stuck in his embrace for the rest of the night.
You let out a small sigh and gave up trying to escape his grip so you just fell asleep again in his arms.
After a few hours of sleeping you woke up to the sun shining through the curtains of your giant windows causing your beauty sleep to be disrupted by the brightness of the sun.
"Good morning sleeping beauty" you heard Niki whisper making you lightly flinch to the sudden morning deep voice of his, his morning voice was way deeper than you would've thought.
"You were awake this whole time??" You said making him chuckle.
"Hmm" he hummed in response.
"You troublemaker , you made me carry you all the way here" you suddenly complained about the situation of last night while rolling your eyes.
"Hahaha you should be practicing early so that you can take care of your future husband, no ?" He calmly replied making you shy by his words.
You started hitting his chest lightly with your small fists because you were extremely flustered.
"Ouhh that hurts" he lied making you glare at him because you weren't even hitting him that hard.
"If that hurts then you gotta work out a bit more , No ?" You said , you wouldn't normally say this kind of thing to him but you just wanted to make him mad and stood up from the sofa while crossing your arms.
"EH?" He lightly screamed in shock of your words.
"Girl I can even lift you" He said and threw you on his shoulder with one hand showing off his strength.
Being upside down felt so weird to the point you were now laughing.
"YAH PUT ME BACK DOWN" You started hitting his back.
"That's karma for being rude to me , now you are gonna be in that position for the whole day" he said making you confused as hell.
"THE WHOLE DAY ?? WONT HE GET TIRED OF HOLDING ME THE WHOLE DAY ?? I AM LITERALLY AROUND 42KG" You thought to yourself confused by his words.
And now he was heading to the bathroom with you still on his shoulders upside down.
You were seeing the hotel room upside down now , it felt like you were walking on the ceiling or something but in a floating way.
He started brushing his teeth with the toothbrush as if nothing just happened and as if he wasn't literally holding you right now.
"Bro how are you so strong" you couldn't believe what you were just experiencing but whatever you were experiencing sounded so funny to you if you think about it.
You didn't even realise that you had accidentally called him 'Bro' until he said this :
"I am built different BRO" he replied to your question sassily and continued brushing his teeth.
"Bruh" You said annoyed because now he was gonna be calling you bro the whole day just because you accidentally called him bro.
~ RANDOM CLIFF HANGER