11: Dead

"Shh, stop talking or you'll wake the fûcker up." I heard whispering near me. What the hell was going on?

I no longer had a blindfold on -which was still something I was getting used to- so I could easily open my eyes and see my surroundings. Well as much as I could in this dark room.

"How are you so sure she's here?" She? Me? Who? The first voice seemed familiar but the second one didn't.

"I know, Drew, he'd keep her here." It was him! The guy from earlier today. Whatever his name was. Why was he here?

I tried to not get scared but it was no use. I knew this guy was worse. I knew he'd do much more than Drew.

I decided to do the only thing I knew. I decided I had to scream and try to wake Drew up.

"Ah!!! Drew help!" I made sure to add Drew Help in because then he'd know it wasn't me trying to escape, that it was me calling for help for him.

"That little bítch!" I heard a sneer. Then suddenly a light flashed in my face. All of a sudden, bam. I was slapped so hard, I was seeing stars.

They were cussing under their breaths.

"Hurry, we don't have much time before he'll show up." Then I felt my body being lifted off the bed.

"Drew, please!!!" I scream as loud as I could. That only resulted in my getting punched right in the middle of my face. I knew my nose was bleeding. I could feel the warm liquid gushing out.

By now it was hard to keep my eyes open. I wanted to go to sleep. I was weak and I had tried calling out for Drew already.

The two men took me to the small room I called the bathroom and towards the only window in my little prison. The metal bars that were once there were now gone.

One of them, I have no idea how, pushed himself through the small window and then waited for his partner to pass me to him.

Just as I was being passed I was barely able to hear the sound of the locks turning. But they didn't. They were too busy trying to get my body through the small window.

The next thing I know I heard gunshots. And I was suddenly hanging upside down. Slowly falling. With half my body outside and half inside.

I felt arms grab my limp body and pull me back inside.

"D-Drew?" I was hoping this was him. I didn't want it to be the other guys. I preferred Drew over the other guys.

"Shut up, they broke your nose." He muttered something under his breath along the lines of, fûcking dumbasses.

He carried me, actually carried me, to the small bed.

"Wait here," he was very pissed. Well now he has two bodies to clean up, so I would be pissed too--wait did I really just say that?!

There's two fûcking dead bodies in the bathroom and I'm acting as if I'm watching a damn movie and they're going to come back to life as soon as the director says, cut.

Two dead. Dead.

My body started shaking as reality hit me. Tears came out quickly and I felt-- I moved to the side and threw up the food I had eaten.

Fućk.

I felt my hair being pulled away from my face. Only when I looked up it was Drew watching me to see if I was going to vomit anymore. I saw a hint of emotion behind his eyes before he blinked and it went away.

"You're gonna clean this shît up." He then threw a tampon on my lap and walked out.

What?

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;